Air fryer buffalo cauliflower bites are a great low-carb dish. Eat as an appetizer or as a side dish. Spicy and delicious.
Cooking cauliflower florets in the air fryer gives the cauliflower a nice texture. It isn’t overly crispy, but not too soft either. The cauliflower is just right for slathering in buffalo sauce. These buffalo bites come together in about 15 minutes too!
You can buy a head of cauliflower and cut the florets yourself, or buy prepackaged florets. The produce section of the grocery store often has just the florets prepackaged and ready to go.
What are the benefits of cauliflower?
Cauliflower has gained a lot of popularity in recent years, mainly because of how versatile this cruciferous vegetable is. It is an excellent source of Vitamin C, fiber and B vitamins.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- A great way to eat more vegetables
- Spicy and delicious
- Made easily in the air fryer
- Only 5 ingredients
- Cooks in under 15 minutes
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
- Cauliflower florets
- Buffalo sauce
- Garlic powder
How to make this recipe
1 – Combine the buffalo sauce, melted butter, garlic powder and salt in a medium sized bowl. Add the cauliflower florets to the sauce and mix until they’re covered in sauce.
2 – Remove the basket from the air fryer and lightly spray with a nonstick cooking spray. Arrange florets in the basket, not crowding them.
3 – Cook florets at 400 degrees for about 10-12 minutes. You may need to cook in multiple batches depending on the size of the florets.
I added blue cheese crumbles and shredded carrots to my bites. Feel free to eat them with dressing if you like, as well.
How do I store my leftover cauliflower bites?
These buffalo bites are best eaten right after cooking. However, you can place and leftovers in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Reheat them in the oven or toaster oven to crisp them back up again.
Can I freeze my leftover cauliflower bites?
Yes, place leftovers in a freezer safe, airtight container and freeze for about 10 months.
Calories per serving (approximately 3/4 cup): 85
This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. See my full disclosure here.
Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- 12 oz cauliflower florets
- 4 oz hot wing sauce I like Frank's RedHot Wings Sauce
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- In a medium sized bowl, combine buffalo sauce, butter, garlic powder and salt. Add cauliflower florets to sauce and stir until florets are covered.
- Remove basket from air fryer and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange florets in basket, not crowding them. Cook at 400° for about 10-12 minutes.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- You may need to cook florets in multiple batches depending on the size of the florets and your air fryer basket.
- Different air fryer brands may cook at different rates, so be sure to keep on eye on food.
Other air fryer recipes you’ll love
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!
Be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post!