This post contains affiliate links. I make a commission from sales. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Easy air fryer Parmesan zucchini chips are a great snack, or side dish to any meal. They are also a great way to get in more vegetables.
I’ve been a vegetable lover for a long time, especially squash. They taste great prepared in a variety of ways. These zucchini chips are tossed in a bread crumb and Parmesan cheese mixture to give them extra flavor. Then, they’re cooked and crisped up in the air fryer.
What are the benefits of eating zucchini?
Zucchini contains a variety of vitamins and minerals and is rich in antioxidants and potassium.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Air frying cuts back on grease
- Made from scratch
- Delicious side dish or snack
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
- Olive oil
- Bread crumbs
- Parmesan cheese
- Ground pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Sea Salt
How to make this recipe
1 – Slice zucchini into slices, about 1/4″ thick. Add to a large bowl.
2 – Drizzle the olive oil over the zucchini and mix well until all the zucchini is covered in the oil.
3 – In a separate large bowl, add the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, pepper, salt and garlic powder. Mix together.
4 – Drop zucchini slices into the bread crumb mixture to coat. Repeat until all the zucchini are covered.
5 – Place small batches of zucchini slices into the air fryer basket.
6 – Turn the air fryer on to 400 degrees and cook for about 5 minutes. Flip the zucchini and cook for another 5-7 minutes, until crisp.
7 – Serve immediately and enjoy!
Can I store my leftover zucchini chips?
Yes, cooked zucchini will stay good for about two days in a covered container in the refrigerator.
Calories per serving (approximately 1/2 one small zucchini prepared): 88
Easy Air Fryer Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- 3 small zucchini
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup traditional bread crumbs Or your favorite bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Slice zucchini into slices, about 1/4" thick. Add to a large bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil over the zucchini and mix well until the zucchini is covered in the oil.
- In a separate large bowl, add bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, pepper, salt and garlic powder. Mix together.
- Drop zucchini slices into bread crumb mixture to coat. Repeat until all zucchini are covered.
- Place small batches of zucchini slices into the air fryer basket.
- Turn air fryer on to 400° and cook for about 5 minutes. Flip the zucchini and cook for another 5-7 minutes, until crisp.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Different air fryer brands may cook at different rates, so be sure to keep on eye on food.
Other air fryer recipes you’ll love
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!
Be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post!