This post contains affiliate links. I make a commission from sales. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Air fried pickles are super easy to make in the air fryer. They’re healthier than deep frying and make a great snack!
Air fried pickles are crunchy, flavorful and so delicious! These pickle slices are breaded, then air fried to perfection. Not only are they a great snack or appetizer, they’re also a crowd favorite and perfect for parties! Who doesn’t love dill pickles?!
These air fryer pickles are super easy to make at home!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- The salty pickle taste with the crunchy breadcrumb coating are a great pair.
- Perfect for a party or family get together!
- It’s easy to customize the flavor of the breading to your liking.
- They can be baked in the oven if you don’t have an air fryer too! Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Place your breaded pickles in one layer on baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Dill Pickles
- All-Purpose Flour
- Garlic Powder
- Cajun Seasoning
- Cayenne Pepper
How To Make Air Fried Pickles
Whisk together flour and spices until well combined.
Spray air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray. Coat pickles in flour mixture and place in air fryer basket.
Cook at 400 degrees for 12 minutes. Serve with ranch and enjoy!
How Do I Store Fried Pickles?
Place the pickles in an airtight container and store them in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. To reheat, crisp them up under the broiler for 1-2 minutes.
- 2 cups sliced dill pickles
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cajun spice
- 1/2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- Whisk together flour and spices until well combined.
- Spray air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray. Coat pickles in flour mixture and place in air fryer basket.
- Cook at 400° for 12 minutes. Serve with ranch and enjoy!
Different air fryer brands may cook at different rates, so be sure to keep on eye on food.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 110Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2176mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 3gSugar: 7gProtein: 4g
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.