PBFit Soft Gluten Free Cookies Low-Calorie
These soft PBFit cookies are made using PBFit powder for lesser calories than peanut butter. Made with almond flour and are gluten free.
I love peanut butter and I could eat it straight from a spoon. I use peanut butter a lot in my recipes because I love it so much. Typically, I use peanut butter powder because it is lower in calories and tastes just like traditional peanut butter when used in most recipes. These Pbfit gluten free cookies are soft, not crispy like a lot of peanut butter cookies tend to be. They’re made with almond flour and are also gluten free and dairy free. Plus, there are only 6 ingredients total an they are quick to make.
The PBFit is the star of this recipe and the peanut butter flavor shines. I also use honey in this recipe instead of sugar, and it gives the cookies the perfect amount of sweetness. Once the dough is mixed, it will have a sticky consistency so, I recommend using a cookie scoop when scooping cookie dough to place onto cookie sheet. I bake my cookies on parchment paper and they come out great.
These cookies can be stored for several days in an air tight container on your counter – if they last several days. In my house they did not last long. They make a great snack or dessert.
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!
Calories per serving (1 cookie): 141
This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. See my full disclosure here.
PBFit Soft Gluten Free Cookie Low-Calorie
- 4 tbsp PBFit powder
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup PBFit powder
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix 4 tbsp of PBFit powder with 2 tbsp water until mixed together well.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl. Mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Form dough into 1" rounds and place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Flatten each cookie to about 2" in diameter and 1/4" thick. With a fork, indent the tops of cookies with crisscross pattern.
- Bake 7-9 minutes. Let for 5-10 minutes on cookie sheet before removing to wire rack.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.