This post contains affiliate links. I make a commission from sales. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Mashed cauliflower keto style recipe is a healthy, easy, and delicious side dish! Cauliflower mash pairs well with just about everything, and tastes a lot like mashed potatoes. It’s perfect to serve along side all your holiday sides. It’s cheesy and delicious!
This mashed cauliflower keto style recipe is the perfect alternative to traditional mashed potatoes and a great way to up your healthy vegetables. This low carb mash is loaded with flavor and fats from asiago cheese, butter and cream cream, plus some delicious spices. This is a great way to use fresh or frozen cauliflower!
This healthy mashed cauliflower recipe is perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, or any day of the year!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Less prep time than mashed potatoes, and no peeling!
- It’s a heart healthy side dish.
- Cauliflower is versatile and can even pose as mashed potatoes.
- Frozen or Fresh Cauliflower
- Garlic Powder
- Unsalted Butter
- Cream Cheese
- Shredded Asiago Cheese
How To Make This Recipe
Place all the ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. Place half of the ingredients in the food processor at a time if the entire amount doesn’t fit.
Spoon half of the cauliflower mixture into a baking dish. Top with half the asiago cheese. Repeat with the other half.
Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes, or until golden and hot.
How Do I Store Mashed Cauliflower?
Mashed cauliflower can be kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 3 days.
Can I Freeze Mashed Cauliflower?
Mashed cauliflower can be frozen in a sealed freezer safe zip top bag for about 3-4 months. Defrost overnight in the fridge and reheat in a saucepan.
- One large head of cauliflower (or 40 oz frozen cauliflower florets), microwave or steamed until warm
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 cups unsalted butter
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded asiago cheese
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor. Process until smooth. The entire amount may not fit in a standard food processor. If that is the case, place half of the ingredients in the food processor at a time.
- Spoon half of the cauliflower mixture into a baking dish. Top with half the asiago cheese. Repeat with the other half.
- Bake at 400° for 30 minutes, or until golden and hot.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 187Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 44mgSodium: 368mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 2g
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.