100-Calorie Blueberry Muffins – Low-Calorie
Simple and delicious 100-calorie blueberry muffins are sure to curb that sweet tooth. Perfect for breakfast, snack, or a dessert.
These 100-calorie blueberry muffins are a great breakfast or snack option. I love eating the occasional blueberry muffin. Anyone else not a huge fan of raw uncooked blueberries, but love them in baked goods? I think the taste and texture are completely different, and something about them being cooked makes me want to gobble them up.
The combination of oats, cinnamon, and sugar in any dessert is delicious. A lot of muffins are loaded with calories, but these are only approximately 100-calories per muffin. The recipe is easy to follow, so I hope you give it a try because it is delicious! These muffins can be stored in an air tight container to stay fresh for several days. They will make a dozen muffins.
They make a great snack or go-to breakfast, and are perfect to make ahead and grab when you need something quick. I know I have a lot of busy mornings where I don’t have the time to make breakfast. I also just want a quick snack sometimes throughout the day, so these 100-calorie blueberry muffins are a great option for those times. Also, if you’re looking for a quick and healthy snack for your kiddos these are a great alternative to the regular cracker snacks.
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!
Ingredients for 100-Calorie Blueberry Muffins
- Baking soda
- Unsweetened applesauce
- Egg whites
- Frozen blueberries
Calories per serving (1 muffin): 100
This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. See my full disclosure here.
100-Calorie Blueberry Muffins - Low-Calorie
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup oats (old fashioned)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place 12 cupcake liners in muffin or cupcake pan. If not using liners, spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together.
- Add applesauce, sugar, egg whites and water. Mix until blended. Fold in blueberries.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Use toothpick to check if center of muffins are cooked through.
- Be careful not to over-bake these muffins as they can easily become too dense and dry.
- For sweeter muffins, feel free to sprinkle a little cinnamon and sugar on top of each muffin before baking.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post!
If you like 100-Calorie Blueberry Muffins, then you might also like: