This post contains affiliate links. I make a commission from sales. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Skinny peanut butter brownies are made with a lightened up brownie mix, and topped with a peanut butter and marshmallow creme topping.
I sometimes refer to this recipe as two ingredient brownies. They start out with a simple boxed sugar-free brownie mix, but rather than adding eggs and oil, I add Diet Coke. It’s crazy to think that adding just cola to a brownie mixture can make brownies, right?
The batter won’t be quite as thick as making the brownies according to the box, but it bakes into fluffy, delicious brownies.
I add some peanut butter powder into marshmallow creme, then use it to top the brownies in a nice, thin layer. It’s the perfect pop of creme and peanut butter!
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Brownies with less calories
- A guiltless way to indulge in a sweet treat
- Made with a boxed mix for less fuss
- Topped with a delicious peanut butter marshmallow creme
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
How to make this recipe
1 – Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8×8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2 – Add the brownie mix and Diet Coke to a medium sized mixing bowl and mix together with a wooden spoon. Be careful to not over mix. Brownie mix will be runny.
3 – Pour the brownie batter into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until brownies are cooked through. Use a toothpick to check center. Allow brownies to cool completely.
4 – In a small bowl, add the peanut butter powder and water and mix together. Add the marshmallow creme and together mix again.
5 – Spread mixture evenly over brownies. Enjoy!
How do I store my leftover brownies?
Place brownies in an airtight container and store on the countertop for 3-4 days.
Calories per serving (1/12 serving): 127
- 12.35 oz Pillbury sugar free brownie mix
- 12 oz Diet Coke
- 2 tbsp peanut butter powder
- 1 tbsp water
- 4 oz marshmallow creme
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add the brownie mix and Diet Coke to a medium sized mixing bowl and mix together with a wooden spoon. Be careful to not over mix. Brownie mix will be runny.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until brownies are cooked through. Use a toothpick to check center. Allow brownies to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, add the peanut butter powder and water and mix together. Add the marshmallow creme and together mix again.
- Spread mixture evenly over brownies. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
OXO Good Grips Utensil Set, 3-Piece,Brown
New Star Foodservice 42917 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons and Measuring Cups Combo, Set of 8
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls (Set of 6) Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set - Easy To Clean, Nesting Bowls for Space Saving Storage, Great for Cooking, Baking, Prepping
Wilton Perfect Results Premium Non-Stick 8-Inch Square Cake Pans, Set of 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 127Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 100mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 4gSugar: 6gProtein: 1g
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Other recipes you’ll love
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!
Be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post!