Cool whip peanut butter treats are the perfect guilt free snack. Tastes just like a sweet ice cream treat, but with fewer calories.
These treats are one of the easiest sweet treats to make. Plus, there are only 3 ingredients in this entire recipe, which makes it quick to put together. If you love peanut butter and chocolate as much as I do, then you will love these. They are perfect to keep in your freezer, and you can pop one out whenever the mood strikes. Perfect for a quick snack or to satisfy that sweet tooth at the end of the day.
When frozen, the Cool Whip tastes a lot like ice cream, and who doesn’t love peanut butter and ice cream? With summer right around the corner, these will make a nice treat to help you cool off. They will melt quickly when out of the freezer, so they should stay in the freezer up until you are ready to eat them.
What is Cool Whip?
Cool Whip is a is a dairy free dry whipped topping mix. It’s a low-calorie alternative to fresh whipped cream.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Only 3 ingredients
- Perfect low-calorie snack to keep in your freezer
- Fun snack for kids or adults
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
- Fat free Cool Whip
- Peanut Butter
- Sugar Free Hershey’s syrup
How to make this recipe
1 – Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
2 – Mix thawed Cool Whip and peanut butter together until they’re well blended.
3 – Divide the mixture evenly into the cupcake wrappers.
4 – Drizzle with chocolate syrup and freeze until frozen. At least 1 hour, but longer is better.
Fat Free Cool Whip and Lite Cool Whip have the same number of calories, so if you can’t find a fat-free version of Cool Whip, then the Lite version will work just as well.
How do I store Cool Whip peanut butter treats?
Once the treats are frozen, transfer them to a freezer safe resealable bag. Properly stored in the freezer, they will remain at their best quality for about 3 months.
Calories per serving (1 treat): 108
This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. See my full disclosure here.
Cool Whip Peanut Butter Treats
- 8 oz tub fat free Cool Whip, thawed
- 3 tbsp peanut butter creamy or chunky
- 17.5 oz bottle Hershey's chocolate syrup, sugar free
- Line cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- Mix Cool Whip and peanut butter together until well blended. Divide mixture evenly into cupcake wrappers.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and freeze. Enjoy!
- Keep treats stored in freezer when not eating, as they will melt and become soft very quickly.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.