Cool Whip Peanut Butter Treats – Low-Calorie
Cool whip peanut butter treats are the perfect guilt free snack. Tastes just like a sweet ice cream treat, but with fewer calories.
These cool whip peanut butter treats are one of my all-time favorite low-calorie sweet treats. At only 108 calories per treat, they are very satisfying. If you love peanut butter and chocolate as much as I do, then you will love these. They are perfect to keep in your freezer, and you can pop one out whenever the mood strikes. Perfect for a quick snack or to satisfy that sweet tooth at the end of the day.
When frozen, the Cool Whip tastes a lot like ice cream, and who doesn’t love peanut butter and ice cream? Plus, there are only 3 ingredients in this entire recipe, which makes it quick and easy to put together. They are also a cost-effective treat. With summer right around the corner, these will make a nice treat to help you cool off. Here in Arizona, the weather reaches extreme temperatures in the summer months, and while I still love the occasional popsicle, sometimes I need something with a little more substance, aka something creamy.
They will melt quickly, so they should stay in the freezer up until you are ready to eat them. Also, they may still be a bit on the softer side and that is okay, just be sure you have plenty of napkins around in case they become a little messy. The perfect sweet treat for kids without all the calories, I know my kids love these. I’d rather have them eat one of these for a treat instead of a bowl of ice cream.
Fat Free Cool Whip and Lite Cool Whip have the same number of calories, so if you can’t find a fat-free version of Cool Whip, then the Lite version will work just as well.
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!
Ingredients for Cool Whip Peanut Butter Treats
- Fat free Cool Whip
- Peanut Butter
- Sugar Free Hershey’s syrup
Calories per serving (1 treat): 108
This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. See my full disclosure here.
Cool Whip Peanut Butter Treats - Low-Calorie
- 1 8 oz tub fat free Cool Whip, thawed
- 3 tbsp peanut butter creamy or chunky
- 1 17.5 oz bottle Hershey's chocolate syrup, sugar free
- Line cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- Mix Cool Whip and peanut butter together until well blended. Divide mixture evenly into cupcake wrappers.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and freeze. Enjoy!
- Keep treats stored in freezer when not eating, as they will melt and become soft very quickly.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post!
If you like Cool Whip Peanut Butter Treats, then you might also like: