Whipped Topping Ice Cream Sandwiches – Low-Calorie, WW Friendly
These whipped topping ice cream sandwiches are so creamy you’ll think you’re actually eating ice cream. Made with whipped topping and graham crackers.
Years ago, I started making these “ice cream” sandwiches that involve only 2 ingredients. All that’s needed are chocolate graham crackers and a tub of frozen whipped topping. The average ice-cream sandwich isn’t exact considered healthy, and these are a great alternative. They are so rich and creamy it’s hard to tell they aren’t actually made with real ice-cream! This is the perfect way to satisfy that sweet tooth, and they’re great to have in your freezer when you want to snag a quick dessert or snack.
The process to make these is simple. First, divide the graham cracker squares along the perforated marks. Then, spread 2 tbsp of frozen whipped topping on top of one graham cracker square and place another graham cracker square on top to form a sandwich. Once all the sandwiches are assembled, place them on a cookie sheet or plate and place them in the freezer until they’re frozen. Once they’re frozen, enjoy!
How do I store homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches?
Keep sandwiches stored in an air tight container, or wrapped tightly in plastic wrap in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!
Ingredients for Whipped Topping Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Chocolate graham crackers
- Fat free whipped topping
3 WW SmartPoints
Calories per serving (1 square): 85
This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. See my full disclosure here.
Whipped Topping Ice Cream Sandwiches - Low-Calorie, WW Friendly
- 8 chocolate graham cracker sheets
- 1 cup fat free whipped topping
- Divide the graham cracker squares along the perforated marks.
- Spread 2 tbsp of frozen whipped topping on top of one graham cracker square.
- Place another graham cracker square on top to form a sandwich.
- Place sandwiches on a cookie sheet or plate and place in freezer until frozen.
- Once frozen, enjoy!
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post!
If you like Whipped Topping Ice Cream Sandwiches, then you might also like: