These whipped topping ice cream sandwiches are so creamy you’ll think you’re actually eating ice cream. Made with whipped topping and graham crackers.
Low-calorie dessert that also satisfies the sweet tooth? Yes, please! All that’s needed are chocolate graham crackers and a tub of frozen whipped topping. The average ice-cream sandwich isn’t exact considered healthy, and these are a great alternative. They are so rich and creamy it’s hard to tell they aren’t actually made with real ice-cream! This is the perfect way to satisfy that sweet tooth, and they’re great to have in your freezer when you want to snag a quick dessert or snack.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Only 2 ingredients
- Great snack for kids
- Can store several in the freezer
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
- Chocolate graham crackers
- Fat free whipped topping
How to make this recipe
1 – Divide the graham cracker squares along the perforated marks.
2 – Spread 2 tbsp of frozen whipped topping on top of one graham cracker square and place another graham cracker square on top to form a sandwich.
3 – Once all the sandwiches are assembled, place them on a cookie sheet or plate and place them in the freezer until they’re frozen.
Once they’re frozen, enjoy!
How do I store homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches?
Keep sandwiches stored in an airtight container, or wrapped tightly in plastic wrap in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
Calories per serving (1 square): 85
This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. See my full disclosure here.
Whipped Topping Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 8 chocolate graham cracker sheets
- 1 cup fat free whipped topping
- Divide the graham cracker squares along the perforated marks.
- Spread 2 tbsp of frozen whipped topping on top of one graham cracker square.
- Place another graham cracker square on top to form a sandwich.
- Place sandwiches on a cookie sheet or plate and place in freezer until frozen.
- Once frozen, enjoy!
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.