Whipped Topping Ice Cream Sandwiches – Low-Calorie, WW Friendly
These whipped topping ice cream sandwiches are so creamy you’ll think you’re actually eating ice cream. Made with whipped topping and graham crackers.
Those of us who watch our calorie intake know that eating ice cream sandwiches, or ice cream in general, doesn’t usual come in a low-calorie form. How could something so rich and creamy possibly be low calorie? I always say that there is almost always a solution to eating what we want without all the guilt, and these sandwiches are a great solution.
Years ago, I started making these “ice cream” sandwiches that involve only 2 ingredients. Chocolate graham crackers and a tub of frozen whipped topping. Either lite or fat free works, the calorie count is the same either way.
Who knew that something so simple could be so satisfying?
This is the perfect way to satisfy that sweet tooth without splurging on too many calories. I can eat ice cream any time of year, but when the months are cooler these are great to have in your freezer when you want to snag a quick dessert or snack.
My kids love these too, so they don’t last very long in my freezer. We make big batches at a time. If you make a bigger batch and don’t eat them within a few days, putting them in an air tight container will help prevent them from getting freezer burn.
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!
Ingredients for Whipped Topping Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Chocolate graham crackers
- Fat free whipped topping
3 WW SmartPoints
Calories per serving (1 square): 85
This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. See my full disclosure here.
Whipped Topping Ice Cream Sandwiches - Low-Calorie, WW Friendly
- 8 chocolate graham cracker sheets
- 1 cup fat free whipped topping
- Divide the graham cracker squares along the perforated marks.
- Spread 2 tbsp of frozen whipped topping on top of one graham cracker square.
- Place another graham cracker square on top to form a sandwich.
- Place sandwiches on a cookie sheet or plate and place in freezer until frozen.
- Once frozen, enjoy!
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post!
If you like Whipped Topping Ice Cream Sandwiches, then you might also like: