Healthier Double Chocolate Chip Frappe
Double Chocolate Chip Frappe is the healthy at home version. Lower in calories and made sugar-free.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp monk fruit sweetener
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips Any kind
- 3 tbsp sugar-free Hershey's syrup
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups ice
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 208kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 113mg | Potassium: 85mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 5mg