This post contains affiliate links. I make a commission from sales. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Air fryer crispy chicken caesar wraps are perfect for a quick lunch or dinner. The chicken is made easily in the air fryer and the wraps come together quickly.
These air fryer crispy chicken caesar wraps are one of my favorite meals, especially for on the go! The crispy chicken strips are flavorful and done perfectly in the air fryer.
Paired alongside the classic caesar salad in a soft tortilla and it makes the best wrap!
Perfect for a picnic, to and from appointments, or with your family at the dinner table!
Are chicken wraps healthy?
Wraps can be healthy depending on the ingredients you add to them. The crispy chicken in these wraps are cooked in the air fryer which drastically reduces the fat and calorie content over deep frying them.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Perfectly crispy chicken air fried and not deep fried
- Great for lunch or meal prep
- Perfect for an at home meal or on the go
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
- Boneless, skinless chicken breast
- All-purpose flour
- Nature’s seasoning
- Light caesar dressing
- Shredded parmesan cheese
- Romain lettuce
- 8″ flour tortillas
How to make this recipe
1 – In a bowl, combine flour, cornstarch and seasoning.
2 – In another bowl, beat the eggs until combined.
3 – Place each chicken strip in the flour, then the eggs and then back into the flour filling coating in each process.
4 – Spray the air fryer basket with a nonstick cooking spray, then place the battered strips in the air fryer basket. Cook on 380 degrees for 8 minutes, flip and cook for 3 more minutes.
5 – Chop and wash the lettuce, add to a bowl with dressing, cheese and croutons.
6 – On each tortilla, spoon 1/2 cup of salad mixture and 3-4 chicken strips. Roll into a burrito and serve.
How do I store leftover chicken caesar wraps?
Wrap up the wraps tightly in aluminum foil and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Calories per serving (1 wrap): 456
- 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasst, cut into strips
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of all-purpose mflour
- 1/4 cup of cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons of nature’s seasoning
- 1/4 cup light Caesar dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup croutons
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- 4 - 8" tortillas
1. In a bowl, combine flour, cornstarch and seasoning.
2. In another bowl, beat the eggs until combined.
3. Place each chicken strip in the flour, then the eggs and then back into the flour filling coating in each process.
4. Spray the air fryer basket with a nonstick cooking spray, then place the battered strips in the air fryer basket. Cook on 380° for 8 minutes, flip and cook for 3 more minutes.
5. Chop and wash the lettuce, add to a bowl with dressing, cheese and croutons.
6. On each tortilla, spoon 1/2 cup of salad mixture and 3-4 chicken strips. Roll into a burrito and serve.
The internal temperature of the chicken should be at least 165°. Measure this at the thickest part of the chicken. Continue cooking until chicken reaches temperature.
Different air fryer brands may cook at different rates, so be sure to keep on eye on food.
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
New Star Foodservice 42917 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons and Measuring Cups Combo, Set of 8
Stainless Steel Knife Set with Block 17 Piece Set Kitchen Knives Set Chef Knife Set with Knife Sharpener, 6 Steak Knives with Bonus Peeler Scissors Cheese Pizza Knife and Acrylic Stand by Home Hero
Gorilla Grip Original Oversized Cutting Board, 3 Piece, BPA Free, Dishwasher Safe, Juice Grooves, Larger Thicker Boards, Easy Grip Handle, Non Porous, Extra Large, Kitchen, Set of 3, Black
Power Air Fryer XL 5.3 Quart
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 456Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 401mgSodium: 3979mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 29g
Other air fryer recipes you’ll love
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!