Fresh Fruit Salad With Cinnamon Sugar Chips
Fruit salad with cinnamon sugar chips make a great after school, or an anytime snack. This would also be a great party dish to serve.
- 1 large apple, cut into bite size pieces any kind
- 1 large peach or nectarine, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup strawberries, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup grapes, cut into bite size pieces any kind
- 1 large orange, juiced
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
Cinnamon Sugar Chips
- 12 Mission Carb Balance Whole Wheat Steet Tortillas
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
For Fruit Salad
Add washed and cut fruit into a medium size bowl.
Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar, and add juice from juiced orange. Mix together.
Cover and chill in refrigerator while you make the chips.
For Cinnamon Sugar Chips
Preheat oven to 350°. Cut tortillas into four triangles.
Put coconut oil in microwave safe bowl and melt in the microwave.
Put cinnamon and sugar in small bowl and mix together.
Lightly brush each side of of tortilla with coconut oil, and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mix. Repeat until all tortillas are covered.
Arrange the tortilla chips in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake for 8-10 minutes. Turn chips over and cook for another 8-10 minutes, until crisp but not burnt.
Allow to cool and serve with fruit salad.
- Feel free to eliminate the sugar from the fruit salad to cut back on sweetness.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Serving: 6g | Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 51mg | Potassium: 159mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 11IU | Vitamin C: 54mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 2mg