Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Edible chocolate chip cookie dough is too irresistible not to eat. Make your very own cookie dough that's egg-free and gluten-free.
- 2 cups almond flour I use Bob's Red Mill super-fine almond flour
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips
In a large bowl, add almond flour, honey, coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla, and salt. Stir until combined.
Fold in the chocolate chips. Enjoy!
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Calories: 211kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 146mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Calcium: 1mg