Individual eight layer dip is a great way to have a fun appetizer or snack for the family or for a party.
These individual 8-layer dip cups make a fun appetizer. They are a great way to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, even if it’s at home with family. This way everyone gets their own cup, and they can double dip all they want.
The best part about these cups is that they’re easy to assemble. Once all the ingredients are set out, it’s just layering each one.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Perfect for parties or gatherings
- Easy to assemble
- No cooking involved
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
- Refried beans
- Sour cream
- Shredded cheese
- Chopped tomatoes
- Green onions
- Black olives
How to make this recipe
1 – Place the refried beans at the bottom of the cup.
2 – Top with guacamole, sour cream, salsa, shredded cheese, chopped tomatoes, sliced black olives and sliced green onion.
Serve with tortilla chips.
How do I store my leftover layered dip?
The layered dip will last for 3-4 days in the refrigerator, tightly covered with plastic wrap.
Calories per serving (1 individual cup): 161
This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. See my full disclosure here
Individual Eight Layer Dip
- 2 tbsp refried beans
- 1 tbsp guacamole
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp salsa
- 1 tbsp shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp sliced black olives
- 1 tbsp sliced green onions
- Place the refried beans in the bottom of a cup. Then top with guacamole, sour cream, salsa, shredded cheese, tomatoes, black olives and sliced green onions.
- Serve with your favorite chips and enjoy!
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Other recipes you’ll love
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!
Be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post!