This post contains affiliate links. I make a commission from sales. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Air Fryer Mahi Mahi is an easy 3 ingredient dinner that cooks in under 15 minutes. Using only fresh ingredients, this delicious white fish is bursting with cajun seasonings.
This easy air fryer Mahi Mahi recipe is made in just under 15 minutes! It’s one of the quickest and easiest gluten-free Mahi Mahi recipes that uses only 3 simple ingredients. It’s perfectly flaky and delicious!
If you’re looking for an easy weeknight dinner option using fresh ingredients, then you’ll want to try this recipe.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- A healthier way to serve fish without frying.
- Cooks quickly in the air fryer.
- Covered in a delicious cajun seasoning.
- A delicious way to eat more fish!
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
- Mahi Mahi – fresh or frozen but I recommend thawing the frozen fish first.
- Cajun Seasoning – a blend of delicious seasonings that pair well with fish.
- Olive Oil – used to coat the fish and to help the cajun seasoning stick to the fish.
- Lemon Juice, optional – squeeze a pinch of fresh lemon to kick of the flavor of the fish.
How To Make Air Fryer Mahi Mahi
1 – Lightly coat the Mahi Mahi with the olive oil. Rub all sides of the fish with the cajun seasoning.
2 – Spray the air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray. Place the fish in the into the air fryer basket and cook for 12 minutes at 350 degrees, until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. Sprinkle with lemon juice, optional.
How do I store leftover Mahi Mahi?
Place the cooked Mahi Mahi in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Can I freeze leftover Mahi Mahi?
Wrap the fish tightly to prevent freezer burn and store in the freezer for up to two months. Thaw in the refrigerator or under cold running water.
Calories per serving (1 fillet): 205
- 1 pound of Mahi Mahi, about 3 fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, optional
- Coat the Mahi Mahi with the olive oil. Rub all sides of the fish with the cajun seasoning.
- Spray the air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray. Place the fish in the into the air fryer basket and cook for 12 minutes at 350°, until the internal temperature reaches 145°.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, optional.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 205Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 142mgSodium: 731mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 36g
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.