This post contains affiliate links. I make a commission from sales. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Air fryer pineapple cream cheese wontons make the perfect appetizer. Low in calories and high in flavor.
Wontons are a favorite in our house because they make a great quick appetizer or snack. They’re fairly quick to make and when they’re made in the air fryer they aren’t very greasy at all.
These wontons are filled with a cream cheese and pineapple combination and they are delicious.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Made in the air fryer and not greasy
- A tasty appetizer
- Only 5 ingredients
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
How to make this recipe
1 – Mix the softened cream cheese, sliced green onions and the crushed pineapple in a large bowl and mix together thoroughly.
You’ll need approximately 30 wonton wrappers and a small bowl of water.
2 – Lay out a single wonton wrapper, add a tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture to the center of the wrapper. Brush water around all the sides with either your finger or with a small pastry brush. Pinch two sides together, then the other two sides together to make a pocket.
3 – Lightly brush the outside of the wontons with olive oil. Repeat until all the wontons are made.
4 – Arrange wontons in air fryer basket, not overcrowding them. Turn air fryer on to 300 degrees and cook for 7-9 minutes. Repeat until all the wontons are cooked.
What are good dipping sauces for wontons?
Sweet chili sauce, gyoza sauce, sweet and sour sauce, spicy mustard sauce, or any other Asian style sauce are good for dipping.
How do I store homemade wontons?
Wontons are best eaten fresh, however you can store them in the refrigerator for 2-3 days in an airtight container.
How do I reheat homemade wontons?
Place wontons on a foiled lined baking sheet and place in the oven at 350 degrees until the wontons crisp up again – about 5 minutes. You can also reheat them in the air fryer again.
Calories per serving (3 wontons): 121
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup green onion, diced
- 30 wonton wrappers
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the cream cheese, crushed pineapple and green onions.
- Put a tablespoon of filling in the center of the wonton wrapper. Brush water around all the sides. Pinch the two sides together, then pinch the other two sides together to make a pocket.
- Lightly brush the outside of the wontons with olive oil, then place in the air fryer basket. You may have to cook in batches, so the basket isn't overcrowded.
- Set the temperature for 300° and cook for 7-9 minutes. Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Different air fryer brands may cook at different rates, so be sure to keep on eye on food.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
OXO Good Grips Silicone Basting & Pastry Brush-Small, Multicolor
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls (Set of 6) Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set - Easy To Clean, Nesting Bowls for Space Saving Storage, Great for Cooking, Baking, Prepping
New Star Foodservice 42917 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons and Measuring Cups Combo, Set of 8
Power Air Fryer XL 5.3 Quart
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 121Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 228mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 4g
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Other air fryer recipes you’ll love
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!