Air fryer bacon and egg cups help you get a hot breakfast on the table on those rushed work and school days.
The air fryer is still one of my favorite appliances. It’s convenient getting a hot breakfast on the table in about 10 minutes. If you have rushed mornings, whether for work or school, this is a must try breakfast. It’s also low carb and high in protein, so these egg cups will keep you full for a while.
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
How to make Air Fryer Bacon and Egg Cups
To get started, you’ll need cupcake wrappers. Paper or silicone work here. I use paper for convenience, but the silicone will hold up a little better especially when working with raw eggs.
Slice the bacon strips in half. Once they’re cut, line them around the sides of the wrappers. Set the bacon lined wrappers inside the air fryer basket. Then, carefully crack an egg inside the wrapper, using the bacon as a border. Sprinkle with some salt and pepper, if desired.
Carefully close air fryer basket. Turn on to 330 degrees, and cook for 10 minutes. The time will vary depending on how cooked you like your eggs. If you like your yolks a little runny, start with 8 minutes, then check the doneness of the eggs. 10 minutes will cook the egg yolks completely through.
After they’re done, remove the baked egg cups carefully, they will be very hot. Top with green onions, or any toppings you like.
How do I store homemade bacon and egg cups?
I recommend eating the baked egg cups fresh. You can refrigerate them and heat them up for later, but the consistency of the egg may become rubbery.
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!
Calories per serving (1 egg cup): 115
This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. See my full disclosure here.
Air Fryer Bacon and Egg Cups - Low-Carb, GF, Keto
- 3 slices bacon, sliced in half
- 6 large eggs
- 1 bunch green onions optional
- salt and pepper optional
- Arrange 6 baking cups (silicone or paper) in air fryer basket. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Line cups with bacon slice. Carefully crack an egg into each cup. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Turn air fryer on to 330° and cook for 10 minutes, until eggs are set. Carefully remove from air fryer and garnish with desired toppings.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post!
If you like Air Fryer Bacon and Egg Cups, then you might also like: