This peachy overnight oats recipe makes a great breakfast meal prep option. They give the perfect amount of sweetness and are a great option to grab on the go.
Overnight oats have been popular for a while now and with good reason. They are easy to make the night before and keep in the refrigerator overnight for breakfast the next morning. You can also make several jars of overnight oats to have for the week since they make a great meal prep for breakfast.
Not only are overnight oats a great healthy meal option, they are also simple to make. Overnight oats typically consist of raw oats and milk. Also adding yogurt gives the oats a creamy pudding-like consistency. A rule of thumb is you will want double the amount of liquid as oats, and yogurt counts as liquid as well as the milk. The oats absorb in the liquid overnight so you don’t have to cook them before putting the overnight oats together.
What are the benefits of eating oats?
Oats are incredibly nutritious. They are rich in carbs and fiber, but also higher in protein and fat than most other grains. They are very high in many vitamins and minerals. Oats can be a great addition to a healthy diet. They can be eaten as oatmeal for breakfast, added to baked goods and more.
What are the benefits of eating peaches?
Peaches are packed with nutrients and antioxidants, and are high in fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Great way to meal prep for breakfast
- Perfect grab and go breakfast
- Great way to use peaches in season
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
- Chia seeds
- Unsweetened almond milk
- Vanilla Greek yogurt
- Brown sugar
How to make this recipe
1 – Place oats, chia seeds, almond milk, Greek yogurt, and half brown sugar in a bowl. Mix everything together well.
2 – Add the oatmeal mix into mason jar, or any container you’d like. Screw lid onto mason jar, or tightly cover other container.
3 – Place in the fridge overnight.
4 – In the morning, remove the jar of oatmeal from the fridge and place sliced peaches on top, and sprinkle with remaining brown sugar.
My preference is to use almond milk, but any nut milk will work. I also like to use Greek yogurt, but vanilla or plain works.
How long will overnight oats last in the refrigerator?
Overnight oats can be stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days in the refrigerator. The longer they sit in the fridge, the softer the oats will become.
Calories per serving (1 jar): 369
This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. See my full disclosure here.
Peachy Overnight Oats Recipe
- 1/2 cup oats (not quick oats)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 4 oz unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp brown sugar, divided
- 1 small peach, cut into slices
- Place oats, chia seeds, almond milk, Greek yogurt, and half brown sugar in a bowl. Mix together well.
- Add oatmeal mix into mason jar, or any container you'd like. Screw lid onto mason jar, or tightly cover other container. Place in fridge overnight.
- Remove jar of oatmeal from fridge and remove lid. Place sliced peaches on top, and sprinkle with remaining brown sugar.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Other recipes you’ll love
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!
Be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post!