This post contains affiliate links. I make a commission from sales. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Greek yogurt parfait with homemade granola is sure to satisfy. The homemade granola adds the perfect crunch to this parfait.
Granola is my favorite thing to add to yogurt, and it’s even better when it’s homemade granola! The crunch takes the parfait to another dimension.
Making homemade granola is so easy and it tastes great! It’s perfect to pair with yogurt and it makes the parfait healthier than with the average homemade granola. This Greek yogurt parfait with homemade granola is one of my favorites to eat for breakfast.
What is a parfait?
Parfait is a French word literally meaning “perfect” It’s typically made by layering a type of cream and fruit, usually in a clear glass.
What are good parfait toppings?
Yogurt, honey, jam, fresh fruit, nuts, raisins, cranberries, chocolate chips, granola and cereal are all popular parfait toppings.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Made from scratch granola
- Great for a breakfast on the go
- Great way to eat fresh berries
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
How to make this recipe
1 – Put half of the container of Greek yogurt into small jar.
2 – Layer with half of homemade granola, raspberries and blueberries.
3 – Add remainder of Greek yogurt and top with remainder of fresh fruit and granola.
It’s super simple and delicious!
Calories per serving (1 Parfait): 269
- 5.3 ounces Dannon Light & Fit Original Greek 80 Calorie yogurt, Any flavor
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line small baking sheet with parchment paper. Add oats, seeds, honey and coconut oil to a small bowl. Mix until oats and seeds are coated in the honey and coconut oil.
- Evenly spread granola onto parchment paper. Bake for 12-15 minutes, stirring the oats halfway through. Let oats cool completely.
- Put half container of Greek yogurt into small glass mason jar.
- Layer with half of homemade granola, raspberries and blueberries.
- Add remainder of Greek yogurt. Then top with remainder of fresh fruit and granola. Enjoy!
Increase the serving size for the granola and store in an airtight container for later use.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 269Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 51mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 5gSugar: 17gProtein: 17g
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Other recipes you’ll love
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!