Greek Yogurt Parfait With Homemade Granola – Low-Calorie
Greek yogurt parfait with homemade granola is sure to satisfy. The homemade granola adds the perfect crunch to this parfait.
Granola is my favorite thing to add to yogurt, and it’s even better when it’s homemade granola! The crunch takes the parfait to another dimension. Making homemade granola is so easy and it tastes great! It’s perfect to pair with yogurt and it makes the parfait healthier than with the average homemade granola.
What is a parfait?
Parfait is a French word literally meaning “perfect” It’s typically made by layering a type of cream and fruit, usually in a clear glass.
What are good parfait toppings?
Yogurt, honey, jam, fresh fruit, nuts, raisins, cranberries, chocolate chips, granola and cereal are all popular parfait toppings.
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
- Rolled oats
- Pumpkin seeds
- Sunflower seeds
- Coconut oil
How to make Greek Yogurt Parfait With Homemade Granola
To make this parfait, put half of the container of Greek yogurt into small jar. Next, layer with half of homemade granola, raspberries and blueberries. Then, add remainder of Greek yogurt and top with remainder of fresh fruit and granola. It’s super simple and delicious!
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!
Calories per serving (1 Parfait): 269
This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. See my full disclosure here.
Greek Yogurt Parfait With Low-Calorie Homemade Granola
- 1 5.3 oz Dannon Light & Fit Original Greek 80 Calorie yogurt Any flavor
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 1/2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line small baking sheet with parchment paper. Add oats, seeds, honey and coconut oil to a small bowl. Mix until oats and seeds are coated in the honey and coconut oil.
- Evenly spread granola onto parchment paper. Bake for 12-15 minutes, stirring the oats halfway through. Let oats cool completely.
- Put half container of Greek yogurt into small glass mason jar.
- Layer with half of homemade granola, raspberries and blueberries.
- Add remainder of Greek yogurt. Then top with remainder of fresh fruit and granola. Enjoy!
- Increase the serving size for the granola and store in an airtight container for later use.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post!
If you like Greek Yogurt Parfait With Homemade Granola, then you might also like: