Chicken Caesar lettuce cups make the perfect appetizer or low-carb dinner. They are also great for meal planning a quick and easy lunch.
These chicken Caesar lettuce cups are great in a variety of ways. They make a great lunch or dinner, and they work as an appetizer to serve at parties. They’re light, low-carb and easy to eat as a finger food. The best part is there are only a four ingredients involved and the chicken salad mixture can be made ahead of time. We really enjoy these in the summer when it’s warm because it makes a nice, light meal.
I often make these when meal planning, and store in the fridge for several days at a time. When ready to eat, I just scoop some out into a lettuce cup and it’s ready to go. If serving these at a party or get together, drizzling with a little extra dressing and a pinch of Parmesan cheese on top will dress these up a bit more. These also make a great family meal. If you want to bulk up the meal a bit more, adding tomatoes or croutons or anything else can give it more substance. Kids can also assemble these at school for lunch.
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
- Boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Lite Caesar dressing
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Lettuce Cups
How to make Chicken Caesar Lettuce Cups
First, take the cooked chicken breast and chop it up into chunks. Place the chicken in a large mixing bowl. Then, add the dressing and cheese and mix together well. Once everything is mixed together well, scoop the chicken mixture onto washed and dried leaves of fresh romaine lettuce when ready to serve.
What goes with Chicken Caesar salad?
If you are looking for alternative ways to serve the chicken Caesar salad, other than in a lettuce cup, it can be served on a bed of greens or homemade salad. Other alternatives are to top toasted baguette slices, or serve with soup or fresh fruit.
How do I store Chicken Caesar salad?
When stored and refrigerated properly, the chicken Caesar salad will last for 3-5 days in an airtight container.
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!
Calories per serving (1 lettuce cup): 115
This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. See my full disclosure here.
Chicken Caesar Lettuce Cups - Low-Calorie, Low-Carb
- 2 cups cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, chopped
- 1 cup lite Caesar dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 12 lettuce cups
- Place cooked and chopped chicken breast into medium sized bowl. Add the lite Caesar dressing and Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Scoop evenly between 12 lettuce cups. If not serving immediately, store chicken mixture in an air tight container in refrigerator until ready to serve. Scoop into lettuce cups when ready to eat.
- If chicken salad mixture is a little dry after being stored in fridge, drizzle with extra dressing. You can also top with a little extra cheese.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post!
If you like Chicken Caesar Lettuce Cups, then you might also like: