Chicken Caesar Lettuce Cups Low-Calorie
These chicken Caesar lettuce cups are great in a variety of ways. They make a great lunch or dinner, and they work as an appetizer to serve at parties. They’re light, low-carb and easy to eat as a finger food. The best part is there are only a four ingredients involved and the chicken salad mixture can be made ahead of time.
I often make this when meal planning and store in the fridge for several days at a time. When ready to eat, I just scoop some out into a lettuce cup and it’s ready to go. If serving these at a party or get together, drizzling with a little extra dressing and a pinch of Parmesan cheese on top will dress these up a bit more.
These also make a great family meal. My kiddos eat these without any complaints. If you want to bulk up the meal a bit more adding tomatoes or croutons or anything else to give it more substance. Kids can also assemble these at school for lunch. We really enjoy these in the summer when it’s warm because it makes a nice, light meal.
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!
Calories per serving (1 lettuce cup): 115
This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. See my full disclosure here.
Chicken Caesar Lettuce Cups
- 2 cups cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, chopped
- 1 cup lite Caesar dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 12 lettuce cups
- Place cooked and chopped chicken breast into medium sized bowl. Add the lite Caesar dressing and Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Scoop evenly between 12 lettuce cups. If not serving immediately, store chicken mixture in an air tight container in refrigerator until ready to serve. Scoop into lettuce cups when ready to eat.
Be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post!