Very berry nice cream is the perfect sweet treat without any guilt. No dairy and completely vegan.
We are already in May and I can tell because the temperatures have started skyrocketing here in AZ. I’m definitely not excited to see the temps in the 100’s already. Now that the temps are up, more frozen treats come out. If you haven’t made nice cream before, it’s the perfect summer treat because it’s low in calories and made with real ingredients. This berry nice cream is made with only 4 ingredients.
All you need is a blender to make this. No ice cream maker and no churning involved here!
Is nice cream healthy?
Nice cream is a lower-calorie way to enjoy a sweet treat. It’s also gluten-free and plant-based.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Easy to make
- No churning involved
- Satisfies your sweet tooth
- Guiltless sweet treat
- All natural ingredients
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
- Frozen ripe bananas – Ripe bananas are naturally sweeter and will taste much better when making nice cream.
- Frozen berries
- Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Vanilla extract
How to make this recipe
1 – Place the frozen bananas, frozen berries, almond milk and vanilla extract in the blender. You will want to use ripe bananas for this recipe.
2 – Blend until all the ingredients are incorporated into a smooth consistency.
That’s it! You can eat it the way it is, or with an ice cream cone. The nice cream will be very soft. If you prefer a thicker, scoop-able consistency, freeze for about 1 hour for the nice cream to thicken up a bit.
I highly recommend eating the nice cream immediately, or keeping it in the freezer if you’re not planning to eat right way. It does melt fairly quickly.
How do I store my leftover nice cream?
Place any leftover nice cream in a freezer safe, airtight container. It will last for up to 3 months the freezer, as long as it is stored properly. When you’re ready to eat it again, remove from freezer for a few minutes so it can soften a little first.
Calories per serving (approximately 1/2 cup): 48
This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. See my full disclosure here.
No Churn Very Berry Nice Cream
- 2 medium ripe bananas, peeled and frozen
- 1 cup frozen berry blend
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Place frozen bananas, frozen berries, almond milk and vanilla extract in blender.
- Blend until all the ingredients are blended into a smooth consistency, about 1 minute.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- I highly recommend using ripe bananas for this recipe. It will give a sweeter taste to the nice cream.
Other recipes you’ll love
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!
Be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post!