This post contains affiliate links. I make a commission from sales. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Fresh strawberry popsicles are the perfect way to use up your fresh summer berries. Made with only 3 ingredients and no added sugar.
There are never enough popsicles this time of year. Not only are they perfect for the warm weather, but also to hang outside near the pool. There are so many great sales on strawberries right now, that I had make popsicles out of them.
These popsicles have only 3 ingredients. The strawberry and lime that go so well together, and the honey, which adds the perfect amount of sweetness. With no sugar added and under 40 calories per popsicle, these make a great treat for adults and kids.
This is the popsicle set I use.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Only 3 ingredients
- Low in calories
- Perfect way to use fresh strawberries
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
- Fresh strawberries
How to make this recipe
1 – Zest the peel of the lime.
2 – Add the strawberries, lime zest, lime, and honey to a blender.
3 – Blend for about one minute, until strawberries have a smooth consistency smooth and everything is blended together well.
4 – Carefully pour into popsicle molds.
5 – Place mold in the freezer for 4 hours, overnight is better.
6 – Remove popsicles from mold and enjoy!
How do I store my popsicles?
After removing popsicles from the mold, place them in a freezer safe bag. Squeeze out the extra air and store in the freezer for 6-8 months.
Calories per serving (1 popsicle): 38
Fresh Strawberry Popsicles
- 4 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 lime
- 4 oz raw honey
- Zest the peel of the lime.
- Add the strawberries, lime zest, lime, and honey to a blender. Blend for about one minute, until strawberries have a smooth consistency smooth and everything is blended together well.
- Carefully pour into popsicle molds. Place mold in the freezer for 4 hours, overnight is better.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Other recipes you’ll love
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!
Be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post!