Dragon fruit popsicles are so easy! Blend all the ingredients together, and freeze! And it’s guilt free – made with a little bit of milk, and a whole lot of fruit; mainly the beautiful dragon fruit!
May is already here and the weather is warming up quickly! With summer right around the corner, I’m ready to stock up on popsicles again. They are perfect for the warm weather and can be very healthy too!
These dragon fruit popsicles are a new favorite and they’re super easy to make at home. You likely won’t find anything like these in the store and they make a great snack or dessert!
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Made with healthy ingredients
- Low in calories
- Perfect to stock your freezer with
- Great for kids and adults
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
How to make this recipe
1 – Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until all the fruit and mixture is smooth.
2 – Pour mixture into popsicle mold and cover.
3 – Freeze for 6-8 hours, or overnight.
4 – Remove and eat!
How do I store my popsicles?
After removing popsicles from the mold, place them in a freezer safe bag. Squeeze out the excess air and store in the freezer for 6-8 months.
Calories per serving (1 popsicle): 71
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 3 tbsp of freeze dried dragon fruit powder
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup raw dragon fruit, peeled and chopped
- 3 tbsp honey
1. Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until all the fruit and mixture is smooth.
2. Pour mixture into popsicle mold and cover.
3. Freeze for 6-8 hours, or overnight.
4. Remove popsicles from mold and eat!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 71Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 16mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 0gSugar: 12gProtein: 2g
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Other recipes you’ll love
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!