Sparkling pineapple peach lemonade is the perfect summer drink for pool parties and barbecues.
Summer is still in full force. Here in AZ the temperatures are still above 100 degrees every day. I am beyond ready for Fall to be here. We don’t typically get the nice crisp Fall weather as early as other states do, but I will be thrilled just to see the temps out of the 100’s! It may still be a while, but I’m so ready!
With the weather being this warm still, I’m always looking for ice cold, refreshing drinks. and I do love the bubbles of carbonation. Sparkling waters are a favorite, and this is a twist on that, but with added flavor combinations of a pineapple peach blend.
What are the benefits of lemons?
Citrus fruits like lemons are a good source of vitamin C and fiber which are responsible for several health benefits. Lemons also contain small amounts of thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B-6, pantothenic acid, and manganese.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Great way to use fruit
- Refreshing and great for a warm day
- Great for kids
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
- Granulated sugar
- Sparkling Water
How to make this recipe
1 – Add peaches and pineapples to food processor, and process until smooth.
2 – Make a quick simple syrup by boiling the water and sugar together.
3 – Add the freshly squeezed lemon juice to the simple syrup, along with the fruit puréed in the food processor.
4 – In a pitcher, whisk together the pineapple peach purée, freshly squeezed lemon juice, and simple syrup.
5 – Once everything is mixed together and chilled, place in a glass with ice and topped off with sparkling water.
It really is that simple, and delicious!
Not only is this drink perfect on a warm summer day, it’s also great for barbecues and pool parties. It’s refreshing, light and fruity.
Calories per serving (1/2 cup purée mix): 91
This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. See my full disclosure here.
Sparkling Pineapple Peach Lemonade
- 1/2 cup monk fruit sweetener or granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 lemons, squeezed approximately 1 1/2 cups
- 2 medium peaches, roughly chopped remove pit
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, roughly chopped
- 2 liter club soda or plain sparkling water
- Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Keep stirring until sugar is dissolved, about 2-3 minutes. Set aside and let cool.
- Add peaches and pineapples to food processor, and process until smooth.
- In a pitcher, whisk together the pineapple peach purée, freshly squeezed lemon juice, and simple syrup.
- Place in the refrigerator until chilled, about an hour.
- Add approximately 1/2 cup mixture to glass of ice. Top off with sparkling water.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Other recipes you’ll love
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!
Be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post!