This post contains affiliate links. I make a commission from sales. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Keto chocolate chip cookie bars are no bake and the perfect treat when you want a quick dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth.
The holiday season is the best time to treat yourself to all the delicious treats. If you’re looking for some healthier ways to satisfy your sweet tooth this season, these keto cookie bars are it. They are sweet, delicious, and take a short amount of time to put together.
These bars are made with almond flour and a sugar substitute keeping them low-carb and gluten-free. The main star of these cookie bars is the chocolate almond butter which is low in sugar.
What is Almond Butter?
Almond butter is made by grinding raw or roasted almonds down into a paste.
What Are The Benefits Of Eating Almonds?
Almonds are packed with vitamins, minerals, protein, and fiber. Eating just 1 ounce of almonds contain 1/8 of our daily protein needs.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Healthier treat option.
- Great for dessert or snack.
- No baking and less mess.
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
- Chocolate Almond Butter
- Vanilla Extract
- Almond Flour
- Confectioners Sugar Substitute
- Ground Cinnamon
- Sea Salt
- Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
How To Make This Recipe
Add the chocolate almond butter and the butter to a mixing bowl and microwave for about 30 seconds. This will melt the butter and get the almond butter soft. Mix the softened ingredients together until they’re well combined.
Add the vanilla extract, confectioners sugar, almond flour, cinnamon and sea salt to the bowl and mix until everything is well combined.
Fold in the chocolate chips.
dd a piece of parchment paper to a loaf pan, or smaller baking dish. Transfer the cookie dough to the parchment-lined pan and smooth into an even layer.
Freeze for about an hour. When you’re ready to eat the cookie bars, thaw slightly and cut into bars. For smooth, even bars, use a sharp knife to cut.
How Do I Store Cookie Bars?
Store no-bake cookie bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Can I Freeze Cookie Bars?
Yes! Store in a freezer safe container or in a freezer safe resealable bag for up to 3 months.
- 1/2 cup chocolate almond butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup Swerve confectioners sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, add the chocolate almond butter and butter. Microwave for 30 seconds. Butter should be melted and almond butter very soft. Stir until combined.
- Add remaining ingredients, except for chocolate chips. Stir until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Add parchment paper to a loaf pan or small baking dish. Transfer cookie dough to parchment lined pan. Spread dough into an even layer. Freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
- With a sharp knife, cut into 12 squares. Thaw a bit to serve, or store bars in a freezer safe resealable bag.
Grass-fed butter, ghee, or coconut oil can be substituted for butter.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Wilton Perfect Results Premium Non-Stick 8-Inch Square Cake Pans, Set of 2
OXO Good Grips Utensil Set, 3-Piece,Brown
New Star Foodservice 42917 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons and Measuring Cups Combo, Set of 8
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls (Set of 6) Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set - Easy To Clean, Nesting Bowls for Space Saving Storage, Great for Cooking, Baking, Prepping
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 205Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 37mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 3gSugar: 1gProtein: 5g
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.