This post contains affiliate links. I make a commission from sales. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Peaches and cream popsicles are the perfect summer treat for kids and adults. They can be made with fresh or frozen peaches. Store in your freezer for when you want a quick cold treat.
We’re in one of the hottest months of the year, and what better way to cool down than with popsicles? I got a new popsicle mold recently and I can’t get enough of it. My kids love helping me come up with new flavor ideas, and they also love to help make the popsicles. The hardest part is waiting for them to freeze!
These peaches and cream popsicles are made with only 3 ingredients. Peaches are the main ingredients. You can use fresh peaches, which are at their peak right now, or frozen. I freeze my peaches first because it makes the popsicle mixture thicker. I also add vanilla Greek yogurt and a splash of orange juice. They smell and taste great! Plus, with no added sugars, and only 30 calories per popsicle, you can indulge in more than one.
This is the popsicle set I use.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Only 3 ingredients
- A guiltless way to indulge in a sweet treat
- Low in calories
- No added sugars
- The perfect summer treat
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
- Sliced peaches – Fresh or frozen
- Vanilla Greek yogurt
- Orange juice
How to make this recipe
1 – Add the sliced peaches, yogurt and orange juice to a blender
2 – Blend for about one minute, until peaches have a smooth consistency smooth and everything is blended together well.
3 – Carefully pour into popsicle molds.
4 – Place mold in the freezer for 4 hours, overnight is better.
5 – Remove popsicles from mold and enjoy!
How do I store my popsicles?
After removing popsicles from the mold, place them in a freezer safe bag. Squeeze out the extra air and store in the freezer for 6-8 months.
Calories per serving (1 popsicle): 30
Healthy Peaches and Cream Popsicles
- 16 oz frozen sliced peaches
- 8 oz vanilla Greek yogurt
- 4 oz orange juice
- Add the sliced peaches, yogurt and orange juice to a blender. Blend for about one minute, until peaches have a smooth consistency smooth and everything is blended together well.
- Carefully pour mixture into popsicle molds. Place mold in the freezer for at least 4 hours, overnight is better.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Other recipes you’ll love
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!
Be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post!