This post contains affiliate links. I make a commission from sales. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Keto broccoli salad is a flavorful and easy to make salad. It’s the perfect side dish to your favorite meal, or it can be eaten as a main entree as well!
Keto broccoli salad is a delicious combination of broccoli, bacon, red onion and cheese. It has the perfect crunch with a savory and sweet flavor and is always a crowd pleaser! It is the perfect side for your favorite main entree, especially bbq.
This recipe is sugar-free, low-carb and delicious!
Can You Eat Broccoli With Keto?
Yes! Broccoli is high in fiber and low in carbs.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Perfect side dish to accompany your main entree
- Filling enough to be a meal and makes a great meal prep option
- Works great on your holiday table or or at a potluck.
- It’s easy to customize by adding meats or swapping the cheese for a different kind.
- Sour Cream
- White Wine Vinegar
- White Balsamic Vinegar
- Red Onion
- Cheddar Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
How To Make This Recipe
Place a pot of salted water over high heat and bring to a boil. Once water is boiling, reduce heat to medium and add broccoli. Blanche for 3-4 minutes, then drain broccoli and shock with a cold water rinse.
While broccoli is blanching, stir together the sour cream and mayonnaise in a large bowl. Add vinegars, salt and pepper.
Once the broccoli is blanched and rinsed add to the sour cream mayo mixture. Stir to coat completely.
Stir in the red onion, cheddar cheese and bacon into the sour cream and mayo mixture.
Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
How Do I Store Broccoli Salad?
Place broccoli salad in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for 4-5 days. I do not recommend freezing this salad.
- 4 cups broccoli, heads only
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place a pot of salted water over high heat and bring to a boil.
- Once water is boiling, reduce heat to medium and add broccoli. Blanche for 3-4 minutes, then drain broccoli and shock with a cold water rinse.
- While broccoli is blanching, stir together the sour cream and mayonnaise in a large bowl. Add vinegars, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the red onion, cheddar cheese and bacon into the sour cream-mayo mixture.
- Once the broccoli is blanched and rinsed add to the sour cream-mayo mixture. Stir to coat completely.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
To blanch broccoli, bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Add broccoli and cook until barely tender and bright green. About 3 minutes. Drain and immediately put broccoli florets in a bowl of ice water to prevent the broccoli from cooking further.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 159Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 5gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 151mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 5g
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.