This post contains affiliate links. I make a commission from sales. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Keto broccoli salad is a flavorful and easy to make salad. It’s the perfect side dish to your favorite meal, or it can be eaten as a main entree as well!
Keto broccoli salad is a delicious combination of broccoli, bacon, red onion and cheese. It has the perfect crunch with a savory and sweet flavor and is always a crowd pleaser! It is the perfect side for your favorite main entree, especially bbq.
This recipe is sugar-free, low-carb and delicious!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Perfect side dish to accompany your main entree
- Filling enough to be a meal and makes a great meal prep option
- Works great on your holiday table or or at a potluck.
- It’s easy to customize by adding meats or swapping the cheese for a different kind.
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
- Sour Cream
- White Wine Vinegar
- White Balsamic Vinegar
- Red Onion
- Cheddar Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
How To Make Keto Broccoli Salad
1 – Place a pot of salted water over high heat and bring to a boil. Once water is boiling, reduce heat to medium and add broccoli. Blanche for 3-4 minutes, then drain broccoli and shock with a cold water rinse.
2 – While broccoli is blanching, stir together the sour cream and mayonnaise in a large bowl. Add vinegars, salt and pepper.
3 – Once the broccoli is blanched and rinsed add to the sour cream mayo mixture. Stir to coat completely.
4 – Stir in the red onion, cheddar cheese and bacon into the sour cream and mayo mixture.
5 – Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
How Do I Store Broccoli Salad?
Place broccoli salad in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for 4-5 days. I do not recommend freezing this salad.
Calories per serving (1/2 cup): 159
- 4 cups broccoli, heads only
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place a pot of salted water over high heat and bring to a boil.
- Once water is boiling, reduce heat to medium and add broccoli. Blanche for 3-4 minutes, then drain broccoli and shock with a cold water rinse.
- While broccoli is blanching, stir together the sour cream and mayonnaise in a large bowl. Add vinegars, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the red onion, cheddar cheese and bacon into the sour cream-mayo mixture.
- Once the broccoli is blanched and rinsed add to the sour cream-mayo mixture. Stir to coat completely.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
To blanch broccoli, bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Add broccoli and cook until barely tender and bright green. About 3 minutes. Drain and immediately put broccoli florets in a bowl of ice water to prevent the broccoli from cooking further.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 159Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 5gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 151mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 5g
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.