This post contains affiliate links. I make a commission from sales. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Instant Pot BBQ honey mustard pork chops make a great family dinner and comes together quickly with the pressure cooker. Top the pork chops with the flavorful sauce.
I love using the Instant Pot this time of year more than any other time. With the summers being extremely warm where I live, I don’t like turning on the oven more than I need to. The Instant Pot lets me cook without heating up my house, and also cooks my food in record time.
If you’re looking for a new way to enjoy pork chops, this BBQ honey mustard sauce is a unique way to do that. It’s full of sweet and tangy flavors and makes a great sauce.
What is honey mustard sauce?
Honey mustard is a sauce that, as the name suggests, is a mixture of mustard and honey.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Made easy with the Instant Pot
- A unique sauce
- Makes a great family meal
- Pairs well with your favorite side dish
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
- Bone-in pork chops
- Black pepper
- Honey mustard dipping sauce
- BBQ sauce
How to make this recipe
1 – Rub salt and pepper on the pork chops.
1 – Add water, BBQ sauce, honey and honey mustard dipping sauce to the Instant Pot and mix together with a whisk. Place pork chops in the sauce.
2 – Close the lid and make sure the valve points to sealed.
3 – Pressure cook on High Pressure for 20 minutes. Use Quick Release to vent steam. Remove pork chops.
4 – Set Instant Pot to sauté and cook the sauce for about 5 minutes, reducing liquid by half.
5 – Spoon sauce over the pork chops to serve.
How do I store cooked pork chops?
Placed cooled pork chops in an airtight container and place in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Can I freeze cooked pork chops?
Yes! Place the pork chops in a freezer safe bag. Remove as much air as possible before you seal it. You can also place them in a covered airtight freezer container, or wrap tightly with heavy-duty aluminum foil or freezer wrap. Properly stored, they will maintain best quality for 2 to 3 months.
Calories per serving (1 chop with sauce): 463
Instant Pot BBQ Honey Mustard Pork Chops
- 4 thick cut, bone-in pork chops Approximately 4 oz each
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbsp raw honey
- 3/4 cup traditional BBQ sauce Your favorite brand
- 3/4 cup honey mustard dipping sauce I use Sweet Baby Ray's brand
- Rub salt and pepper on the pork chops.
- Add water, BBQ sauce, honey and honey mustard dipping sauce to the Instant Pot and mix together with a whisk. Place pork chops in the sauce.
- Close the lid and make sure the valve points to sealed.
- Pressure cook on High Pressure for 20 minutes. Use Quick Release to vent steam. Remove pork chops.
- Set Instant Pot to sauté and cook the sauce for about 5 minutes, reducing liquid by half.
- Spoon sauce over the pork chops to serve.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- The internal temperature of the pork chop should be at least 165 degrees. Measure this at the thickest part of the pork chop near the bone. Continue cooking until chicken reaches temperature.
Other recipes you’ll love
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!
Be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post!