Tuscan Pork Tenderloin – Low-Calorie, Gluten-Free, Low-Carb, Keto
Tuscan pork tenderloin is juicy, and the herbs and seasonings bring out an amazing flavor. Perfect for family night dinner.
This is is a flavorful dish because of the flavors the herbs and seasonings add to the pork. This tenderloin goes well with a variety of side dishes, including potatoes, rice, salad, or any variety of veggies. I personally love roasting zucchini or asparagus.
What is a pork tenderloin?
Each tenderloin averages about one pound and is sold whole and boneless. Pork tenderloin is the muscle that runs alongside the backbone. Tenderloin is a very tender, lean meat that takes minutes to cook.
What are the benefits of pork?
Pork is an excellent source of many vitamins and minerals, including thiamine, zinc, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, niacin, phosphorus, and iron. Also, it is mostly made up of protein.
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
- Pork tenderloin
- Minced garlic
- Dried rosemary
- Dried oregano
- Black pepper
How to make Tuscan Pork Tenderloin
To get started, preheat oven to 435 degrees. Rub garlic all over tenderloin, spreading it all over evenly. Combine rosemary, oregano, salt and black pepper in a small bowl. Then, rub spice mixture all over the tenderloin. Wrap the tenderloin tightly in plastic wrap and marinate for 30 minutes. Once it’s done marinating, unwrap from the plastic. Place tenderloin in baking dish. Bake in preheated oven until pork is slightly pink in the center, about 20-25 minutes.
Use a meat thermometer to check the temperature. Pork should be cooked to at least 145 degrees. Once it’s cooked to temperature, remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
What side dishes go with pork tenderloin?
Potatoes dishes, rice, salad, and most vegetables, like peas and asparagus, would make a great side dish.
How long does cooked pork last?
Place the pork roast in and air tight container or wrap tightly with heavy-duty aluminum foil or plastic wrap. Properly stored, cooked pork will last for 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator.
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!
Calories per serving (1 slice): 150
This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. See my full disclosure here.
Tuscan Pork Tenderloin - Low-Calorie, Gluten-Free, Low-Carb, Keto
- 3 lbs pork tenderloin
- 8 tsp minced garlic
- 4 tsp dried rosemary
- 4 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Rub garlic all over tenderloin, spreading evenly.
- Combine rosemary, oregano, salt and black pepper in a small bowl. Rub spice mixture all over the tenderloin.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and marinate for 30 minutes (or overnight if you choose).
- Unwrap from plastic, discard plastic. Place tenderloin in baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until pork is slightly pink in the center, about 20-25 minutes.
- Use meat thermometer to check temperature. Thermometer should read at least 145°.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post!
If you like Tuscan Pork Tenderloin, then you might also like: