This post contains affiliate links. I make a commission from sales. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
This air fryer pork chop recipe is perfect for juicy and flavorful pork chops. Have dinner on the table in under 30 minutes!
This air fryer pork chop recipe is one of my new favorite meals to make in the air fryer because of how easy and quickly they cook. The best part is how juicy my meat turns out.
Plus, the seasonings give the pork chops the perfect crust.
What are the health benefits of pork chops?
Pork chops are a good source of thiamin, niacin, selenium and vitamin B6. Plus, they are rich in vitamin B12, potassium, iron, magnesium and zinc.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Cooked to perfection in the air fryer
- Juicy, delicious meat
- Makes a great family meal
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
How to make this recipe
1 – Whisk together the brown sugar, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and salt and pepper together in a large mixing bowl.
2 – Remove the pork chops from any packaging and pat them dry.
3 – Place pork chops one at a time in the mixture, coating the pork chop all over.
4 – Once all the pork chops have been coated in the seasonings, place them in the air fryer basket. Depending on the size of your air fryer you may have to cook in batches. I try not to overcrowd my basket when cooking as it can prevent food from cooking properly.
5 – Close the air fryer and turn on to 370 degrees and cook for 12-14 minutes, flipping halfway through. Cooking times will vary depending on the thickness of your pork chops. Pork chops are considered cooked through and safe to eat when the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
Let them rest for about 5 minutes, then enjoy!
How do I store cooked pork chops?
Place cooled pork chops in an airtight container. They will last for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.
Can I freeze cooked pork chops?
Yes! Place pork chops in an airtight container or freezer bag and freeze for 2-3 months.
Calories per serving (1 pork chop): 215
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, any pork chops work well
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Pat dry pork chops, and coat evenly in mixture.
- Place pork chops in air fryer basket. You may need to cook in batches in order not to crowd basket. Cook in air fryer at 370° for 12-14 minutes, depending on desired doneness. Flip halfway through cooking. Pork chops should be cooked to an internal tempertaure of 145°, which can be checked with a meat thermometer.
- Remove from basket and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Pork chops are considered cooked through and safe to eat when the internal temperature reaches 145°.
Different air fryer brands may cook at different rates, so be sure to keep on eye on food.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 215Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 75mgSodium: 330mgCarbohydrates: 9gSugar: 7gProtein: 25g
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Other air fryer recipes you’ll love
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!