This post contains affiliate links. I make a commission from sales. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Pineapple raspberry smoothie is a healthy, no sugar added smoothie that you can feel good about drinking. Gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
These warmer summer months have me reaching for smoothies on a regular basis. I love making smoothies and finding different ways to mix up the flavor combinations.
This pineapple raspberry smoothie is made with pineapples, mangoes and raspberries which feels so tropical.
There’s no sugar added because the sweetness comes from the fruit. The hemp seeds and flax seeds are a great addition for adding protein.
This smoothie is great for adults and kids and is gluten-free and dairy-free.
What Are The Benefits Of Hemp Seeds?
Hemp seeds are rich in healthy fats and essential fatty acids. They are also a great protein source and contain high amounts of vitamin E, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulfur, calcium, iron and zinc.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Healthy, with no added sugar.
- Perfect for those who avoid gluten and dairy.
- Fun tropical flavors.
- Made in less than 10 minutes.
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
How To Make This Recipe
Blend together the hemp seeds, frozen raspberries, frozen banana, coconut water until smooth.
Pour into glasses and place in the freezer while blending the top layer.
Add hemp seeds, ground flax seeds, frozen banana, frozen pineapple and mango, along with coconut water to the blender. Blend until smooth.
Remove the glasses from the freezer and slowly pour over for top layer.
What Are Good Toppings For This Smoothie?
Hemp seeds and frozen raspberries are great toppings for this smoothie.
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 banana, frozen
- 1/2 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 4 ounces coconut water
- 1/3 cup frozen pineapple, cubed
- 1/3 cup frozen mango, cubed
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 6 ounces coconut water
- Blend together the hemp seeds, frozen raspberries, frozen banana, coconut water until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and place in the freezer while blending the top layer.
- Add hemp seeds, ground flax seeds, frozen banana, frozen pineapple and mango, along with coconut water to the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Remove the glasses from the freezer and slowly pour over for top layer. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
AmazonBasics Stemless Wine Glasses (Set of 4), 15 oz
New Star Foodservice 42917 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons and Measuring Cups Combo, Set of 8
Ninja Professional Countertop Blender with 1100-Watt Base, 72 Oz Total Crushing Pitcher and (2) 16 Oz Cups for Frozen Drinks and Smoothies (BL660), Gray
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 222Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 37mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 9gSugar: 25gProtein: 11g
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.