Tropical raspberry smoothie is a healthy, no sugar added smoothie that you can feel good about drinking. Gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
These warmer summer months have me reaching for smoothies on a regular basis. I love making smoothies and finding different ways to mix up the flavor combinations. This tropical smoothie is made with pineapples, mangoes and raspberries which all go together so well. There’s no sugar added because the sweetness comes from the fruit. The hemp seeds and flax seeds are a great addition for adding protein.
This smoothie is great for adults and kids and is gluten-free and dairy-free.
What are the benefits of hemp seeds?
Hemp seeds are rich in healthy fats and essential fatty acids. They are also a great protein source and contain high amounts of vitamin E, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulfur, calcium, iron and zinc.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Healthy, with no added sugar
- Perfect for those who avoid gluten and dairy
- Fun tropical flavors
- Made in less than 10 minutes
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
- Hemp seeds
- Frozen bananas
- Frozen raspberries
- Coconut water
- Ground flaxseeds
- Frozen pineapple
- Frozen mango
How to make this recipe
1 – Blend together the hemp seeds, frozen raspberries, frozen banana, coconut water until smooth.
2 – Pour into glasses and place in the freezer while blending the top layer.
3 – Add hemp seeds, ground flax seeds, frozen banana, frozen pineapple and mango, along with coconut water to the blender. Blend until smooth.
4 – Remove the glasses from the freezer and slowly pour over for top layer.
What are good toppings for this smoothie?
Hemp seeds and frozen raspberries are great toppings for this smoothie.
Calories per serving (1 smoothie): 222
This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. See my full disclosure here.
Tropical Raspberry Smoothie
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 banana, frozen
- 1/2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 4 oz coconut water
- 1/3 cup frozen pineapple, cubed
- 1/3 cup frozen mango, cubed
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 6 oz coconut water
- Blend together the hemp seeds, frozen raspberries, frozen banana, coconut water until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and place in the freezer while blending the top layer.
- Add hemp seeds, ground flax seeds, frozen banana, frozen pineapple and mango, along with coconut water to the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Remove the glasses from the freezer and slowly pour over for top layer. Enjoy!
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Other recipes you’ll love
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!
Be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post!