This post contains affiliate links. I make a commission from sales. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Keto Turkey Soup is packed with flavor and ready in just 30 minutes! It's the perfect low carb soup for leftover turkey. It's a healthy and easy dinner recipe and a great way to add extra vegetables and good protein into your diet. Low calorie and low carb for the most delicious soup!
If you have turkey leftovers, this keto turkey soup is a delicious way to use them! It's hearty, flavorful, & comforting. You can make this keto turkey soup within 30 minutes! It is rich and creamy!
I also love to add low carb noodles to bulk up the soup a little, but it tastes great without any noodles too!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- This is the perfect leftover turkey recipe!
- Requires only a few minutes of prep time.
- Low-calorie slow cooker soup that will keep you satisfied without heating up the house.
- It doesn't have to be only for the holidays, this soup can be made anytime of year!
Ingredients You'll Need
- Cauliflower Florets
- Bell Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- Dry White Wine
- Chicken Stock
- Shredded Turkey
- Heavy Cream
Heat the olive butter in a large pot over a medium heat.
Add the onion, carrot, celery and cauliflower and cook until soft, about 7-8 minutes.
Add mushrooms, thyme and 1 tablespoon parsley. Season with salt and pepper and cook until the mushrooms are beginning to brown, another 2-3 minutes.
Add the white wine and stock. You can also use additional stock in place of the white wine.
Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Cook for 10 minutes.
Add the cooked turkey and kale. Stir in the heavy cream. Simmer until heated through, about 2 minutes. Adjust the seasoning to taste and serve in bowls topped with remaining fresh chopped parsley.
NOTE: You can print the FULL recipe with all ingredients & detailed instructions below!
How Do I Store Turkey Soup?
Store the homemade turkey soup in an airtight container and can keep it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Can I Freeze Turkey Soup?
Yes! Pour the cooled soup into a freezer bag zip top and fill it about ⅔ full. The soup expands as it freezes, so don't overfill the bags. Lay flat to freeze. It will last 2-3 months in the freezer.
Other Soup Recipes You’ll Love
If you love this recipe, please leave a comment with a five-star rating — or simply hit the five-star button in the recipe card. Don't forget to signup for my newsletter.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 cups diced cauliflower florets
- 1 cup diced bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon thyme, minced
- ½ cup kale, chopped
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup dry white wine, or additional stock
- 3 cups chicken stock
- ½ cups cooked turkey, shredded
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 ½ tablespoons parsley, minced
- Heat the butter in a large pot over a medium heat.
- Add the onion, carrot, celery and cauliflower and cook until soft, about 7-8 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, thyme and 1 tablespoon parsley. Season with salt and pepper and cook until the mushrooms are beginning to brown, another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the white wine and stock. You can also use additional stock in place of the white wine. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the cooked turkey and kale. Stir in the heavy cream. Simmer until heated through, about 2 minutes. Adjust the seasoning to taste and serve in bowls topped with remaining fresh chopped parsley.
The dry white wine can also be replaced with additional stock.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
OXO Good Grips Utensil Set, 3-Piece,Brown
Stainless Steel Knife Set with Block 17 Piece Set Kitchen Knives Set Chef Knife Set with Knife Sharpener, 6 Steak Knives with Bonus Peeler Scissors Cheese Pizza Knife and Acrylic Stand by Home Hero
Gorilla Grip Original Oversized Cutting Board, 3 Piece, BPA Free, Dishwasher Safe, Juice Grooves, Larger Thicker Boards, Easy Grip Handle, Non Porous, Extra Large, Kitchen, Set of 3, Black
New Star Foodservice 42917 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons and Measuring Cups Combo, Set of 8
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 207Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 48mgSodium: 253mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 7g
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.