This post contains affiliate links. I make a commission from sales. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Keto tuna patties are made with canned tuna and fresh ingredients. So easy to assemble and cook. Perfect for a quick weekday meal.
Meet your new favorite recipe to make with canned tuna. This quick meal is an explosion of umami flavors with an infusion of freshness from herbs and lemon. These kept patties are a great way to use of those cans of tuna you have in your pantry.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Great use of pantry essentials
- Fresh foods added to these canned tuna patties
- Perfect for low-carb meals and food prep
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
- Canned tuna
- Almond flour
- Fresh parsley
- Lemon zest
- Fresh lemon juice
- Red onion
- Green onion
- Dijon mustard
- Olive oil
- Mixed greens
How to make this recipe
1 – Drain tuna.
2 – In medium bowl, combine tuna, almond flour, parsley, lemon zest and juice, red and green onions, mustard, egg and salt.
3 – Form the tuna mixture into 6 patties.
4 – Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook the patties about 4 minutes per side, until golden crust forms.
5 – Serve atop a bed of greens with a dollop of your favorite prepared aioli. Serve immediately.
How do I store my tuna patties?
Once patties are cooled, place them in an airtight container. These tuna patties will last 2-3 days in the refrigerator. Reheat when ready to eat, or serve cold.
Can I freeze tuna patties?
Lay the uncooked formed patties flat on a baking sheet and freeze. Once frozen, transfer to a freezer safe container. Store in the freezer for about 3 months.
Calories per serving (1 tuna patty): 209
- 2 - 5 ounce can tuna in water
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Mixed greens, optional
- Aioli, optional
1. Drain tuna.
2. In medium bowl, combine tuna, almond flour, parsley, lemon zest and juice, red and green onions, mustard, egg and salt.
3. Form tuna mixture into 6 patties.
4. Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook the patties about 4 minutes per side, until golden crust forms. Add additional olive oil to the skillet as needed.
5. If desired, serve atop a bed of greens with a dollop of your favorite prepared aioli. Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls (Set of 6) Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set - Easy To Clean, Nesting Bowls for Space Saving Storage, Great for Cooking, Baking, Prepping
New Star Foodservice 42917 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons and Measuring Cups Combo, Set of 8
GreenPan Lima 12" Ceramic Non-Stick Covered Frypan, Gray - CW0004157
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 209Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 199mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 8g
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Other recipes you’ll love
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!