This post contains affiliate links. I make a commission from sales. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Instant Pot beef noodle soup is a hearty soup perfect for cooler weather. It’s a delicious family meal to make easily in the Instant Pot.
If you love soup, then you’ll love this Instant Pot beef noodle soup. It’s so hearty with the addition of pasta, along with the tomatoes. This meal cooks in about 30 minutes and makes a great meal for the whole family.
What kind of beef is best for beef soup?
Beef stew meat is the best cut of beef for soup. It is easy to find in most grocery stores, inexpensive and tastes great. Cooking this soup in the Instant Pot helps the beef to break down and become tender.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Delicious family meal
- Made quickly in the Instant Pot
- Perfect for meal prep or leftovers
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
- White onion
- Beef stew meat
- Stewed tomatoes
- Italian parsley
- Fresh basil
- Beef broth
- Black pepper
- Rotini pasta
- Grated parmesan
- Fresh parsley
How to make this recipe
1 – Add the onions and beef to the Instant Pot, stir.
2 – Add in the stewed tomatoes, parsley, and basil. Fold in the herbs.
3 – Pour in the beef broth and water. Add in pepper. Stir well.
4 – Secure the lid on the Instant Pot. Set the valve to sealed position. Press pressure cook on high pressure to 30 minutes. The quick release the steam.
5 – While the beef is cooking, cook the pasta on the stove top as per directions on box. Drain and add to the soup.
6 – Serve in a bowl topped with parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.
How do I store my leftover beef noodle soup?
Allow the soup to cool and place in an airtight container. Place in the refrigerator for up tp 3 days.
Can I freeze my leftover beef noodle soup?
Yes! Place the cooled soup in freezer safe resealable zip top bags. Lay flat to freeze. Properly stored, it will maintain its best quality for about 4 to 6 months.
Calories per serving (approximately 1 1/2 cups): 379
- 1 white onion, peeled and diced
- 2 lbs beef stew meat
- 2 - 14.5 oz stewed tomatoes
- 1 bundle Italian parsley, chopped
- 1/2 small bundle (10-12 leaves) fresh basil, chopped
- 34 oz beef broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 6 oz rotini pasta
- Grated parmesan cheese for topping, optional
- Fresh parsley got topping, optional
1. Add the onions and beef to the Instant Pot, stir.
2. Add in the stewed tomatoes, parsley, and basil. Fold in the herbs.
3. Pour in the beef broth and water. Add in pepper. Stir well.
4. Secure the lid on the Instant Pot. Set the valve to sealed position. Pressure cook on high pressure to 30 minutes. The quick release the steam.
5. While the beef is cooking, cook the pasta on the stove top as per directions on box. Drain and add to the soup.
6. Serve in a bowl topped with parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
OXO Good Grips Nylon Ladle
OXO Good Grips Utensil Set, 3-Piece,Brown
New Star Foodservice 42917 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons and Measuring Cups Combo, Set of 8
Gorilla Grip Original Oversized Cutting Board, 3 Piece, BPA Free, Dishwasher Safe, Juice Grooves, Larger Thicker Boards, Easy Grip Handle, Non Porous, Extra Large, Kitchen, Set of 3, Black
Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker, Sterilizer, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Saute, Yogurt Maker, and Warmer, 6 Quart, 14 One-Touch Programs
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 379Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 75mgSodium: 704mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 4gSugar: 9gProtein: 29g
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Other Instant Pot recipes you’ll love
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!