Healthy no bake energy bites are great to have on hand for a quick snack or after workout bite. Easy to make and grab when you need.
These energy bites are great to have on hand if you’re looking for a quick snack, or post workout bite. All the ingredients get mixed together in one bowl, and they are no bake. The mixture gets rolled into little bite size balls and then stored in the refrigerator until you’re ready to eat them. These no bake energy bites are healthy and filled with chocolate chips, oats, peanut butter and coconut flakes.
This recipe makes approximately 40 bites, so they’re perfect to make ahead and eat throughout the week.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- No bake and quick to make
- Perfect after workout snack
- Easy to make and little mess
- Great meal prep idea
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
- Coconut flakes
- Peanut butter
- Ground flaxseed
- Mini chocolate chips
- Chia seeds
- Vanilla extract
How to make this recipe
1 – Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
2 – Mix all the ingredients together and place in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
3 – Roll into small balls, about 1″ in diameter. The mixture should make approximately 40 bites.
4 – Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
How do I store my energy bites?
The energy bites will last up to 2 weeks in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Can I freeze my energy bites?
Yes, store them in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Thaw them in the refrigerator overnight when ready to eat.
Calories per serving (1 bite): 62
This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. See my full disclosure here.
Healthy No Bake Energy Bites
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to large mixing bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients together and place in refrigerator for about 30 minutes to chill.
- Roll into small balls, about 1" in diameter. The mixture should make approximately 40 bites.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Other recipes you’ll love
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!
Be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post!