Doritos Taco Salad – Low-Calorie, WW Friendly
Doritos taco salad is flavorful and low in calories. Simple to make and comes together quickly. A great meal for the whole family.
There are many different variations of Doritos Taco Salad. I’ve tried ones using Italian dressing, and ones using different cheeses. However, this way using a Lite Catalina dressing is exceptional and my favorite. The flavor is great, and the serving size is only 115 calories per cup! Even though it’s salad, that is hard to beat at times
The Doritos give a nice crunch to the salad and all the flavors go really well together. Doritos are already amazing, and then adding them to a salad takes it to the next level. This is one of those dishes I can sit and eat quite a bit of, especially since I’m always looking for good, filling salads to eat.
Salads can be boring, but they don’t have to be. The ground beef, Doritos and cheese give this salad a substance and flavor that will make dinner enjoyable. This can also be made for lunch as well. I make it as a dinner meal quite often. It is a good option to eat with a crowd because it always gets eaten up. My kids love it and often time are asking for more when it’s gone.
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!
Ingredients for Doritos Taco Salad
- 95/5 lean ground beef
- Taco seasoning
- Iceberg lettuce
- Sharp cheddar cheese
- Light Catalina dressing
4 WW SmartPoints
Calories per serving (1 cup): 115
This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. See my full disclosure here.
Doritos Taco Salad - Low-Calorie, WW Friendly
- 1 lb 95/5 lean ground beef
- 1 packet reduced sodium taco seasoning
- 1 large head of iceberg lettuce, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 oz nacho cheese Doritos, broken up into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup light Catalina dressing I used Kraft Lite Catalina
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat. Drain.
- Add the packet of taco seasoning and stir until well coated. Set aside.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the lettuce, tomatoes, cheese. Add ground beef.
- When ready to serve, add the Doritos and dressing and toss to coat. Enjoy!
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post!