This post contains affiliate links. I make a commission from sales. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Instant Pot turkey burger recipe is an easy and healthy meal to make. All you need is ground turkey and some spices and your meal is ready in less than 30 minutes.
This Instant Pot turkey burger recipe is a quick and easy meal to make for a busy weeknight. Made with only a handful of ingredients, dinner will be on your table in no time. They’re super juicy, super flavorful, & so simple to make.
The best part is it’s made in the Instant Pot!
What Is Ground Turkey?
Ground turkey is also an excellent source of lean protein and vitamins B-6 and 12. Turkey is generally lower in saturated fat than beef.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Since these are made in the Instant Pot there’s no need to stand over the grill during bad weather.
- There’s only a handful of basic, healthy ingredients.
- Great for a healthy family meal.
- You can throw these flavorful and juicy turkey burgers together in minutes.
Ingredients You’ll Need
How Do I Make This Recipe
1 – Portion meat into 4 equal parts. Burgers will shrink in the instant pot so flatten them to be bigger than your bun.
2 – Season each burger and wrap it in foil, sealing it closed.
3 – Add one cup of water to the instant pot and place burgers on a trivet. Close the lid and seal the pressure valve.
4 – Pressure cook on high for 15 minutes to make sure meat comes to 165 degrees. Cook for longer as needed.
5 – Manually release the pressure, unwrap the burgers and assemble with your favorite toppings.
How do I store my turkey burgers?
Wrap the cooked turkey burgers in foil, or place in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
Can I freeze my turkey burgers?
Shape turkey burgers into patties. Place the uncooked patties in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Freeze, then transfer the patties to a resealable freezer bag and freeze for up to 2 months.
Calories per serving (1 burger): 254
- 2 lbs ground turkey meat
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp parsley, chopped or dried
- 4 hamburger buns
- Portion meat into 4 equal parts. Burgers will shrink in the instant pot so flatten them to be bigger than your bun.
- Season each burger and wrap it in foil sealing it closed
- Add one cup of water to the instant pot and place burgers on a trivet. Close the lid and seal the pressure valve.
- Pressure cook on high for 15 minutes to make sure meat comes to 165°. Cook for longer as needed.
- Manually release the pressure, unwrap the burgers and assemble with your favorite toppings.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 254Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 3gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 80mgSodium: 381mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 25g
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Other Recipes You’ll Love
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!