This post contains affiliate links. I make a commission from sales. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Cream cheese stuffed cherry tomatoes are a great, healthy snack. Creamy, garlicky and delicious!
These cream cheese stuffed cherry tomatoes are a fun little snack to have on hand. They’re filled with a cream cheese and Greek yogurt filling and seasoned with garlic and some spices. Plus, they’re super light and make a great, quick finger food.
What are the benefits of eating cherry tomatoes?
Cherry tomatoes are just a miniature size of larger tomatoes and are still full of healthy nutrients. Tomatoes are an excellent source of vitamins A and C, and a good source of vitamin K and potassium.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Quick, summer snack
- Perfect for garlic lovers
- No cooking or baking required
- Delicious side dish or snack
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
- Cherry tomatoes
- Cream cheese
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Garlic paste
- Parmesan cheese
- Ground pepper
How to make this recipe
1 – Wash, dry, then cut the tops off of the tomatoes.
2 – Using a small spoon (or with your hands), scoop out the flesh and seeds. Leaving the outer shell intact. Drain upside down on paper towels.
3 – In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, garlic paste, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
4 – Scoop mixture into a piping bag with a star tip. You can also scoop the filling into a zip top bag and snip the corner of the bag to pipe the filling.
5 – Fill each tomato with about 1 tsp of mixture.
6 – Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
How do I store my stuffed tomatoes?
Cover and refrigerate for up to a day.
Calories per serving (3 stuffed tomatoes): 47
- 30 cherry tomatoes, washed and dry
- 1/3 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons garlic paste
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- Cut the tops off of the tomatoes. Using a small spoon (or with your hands), scoop out the flesh and seeds. Leaving the outer shell intact. Drain upside down on paper towels.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, garlic paste, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Scoop mixture into a piping bag with a star tip. You can also scoop the filling into a zip top bag and snip the corner of the bag to pipe the filling.
- Fill each tomato with about 1 tsp of mixture. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls (Set of 6) Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set - Easy To Clean, Nesting Bowls for Space Saving Storage, Great for Cooking, Baking, Prepping
New Star Foodservice 42917 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons and Measuring Cups Combo, Set of 8
Gorilla Grip Original Oversized Cutting Board, 3 Piece, BPA Free, Dishwasher Safe, Juice Grooves, Larger Thicker Boards, Easy Grip Handle, Non Porous, Extra Large, Kitchen, Set of 3, Black
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 47Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 187mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 2g
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.