This post contains affiliate links. I make a commission from sales. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Creamy garlic filled cherry tomatoes are a great, healthy snack. Creamy, garlicky and delicious!
These creamy garlic filled cherry tomatoes are a fun little snack to have on hand. They’re filled with a cream cheese and Greek yogurt filling and seasoned with garlic and some spices. Plus, they’re super light and make a great, quick finger food.
What are the benefits of eating cherry tomatoes?
Cherry tomatoes are just a miniature size of larger tomatoes and are still full of healthy nutrients. Tomatoes are an excellent source of vitamins A and C, and a good source of vitamin K and potassium.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Quick, summer snack
- Perfect for garlic lovers
- No cooking or baking required
- Delicious side dish or snack
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
- Cherry tomatoes
- Cream cheese
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Garlic paste
- Parmesan cheese
- Ground pepper
How to make this recipe
1 – Wash, dry, then cut the tops off of the tomatoes.
2 – Using a small spoon (or with your hands), scoop out the flesh and seeds. Leaving the outer shell intact. Drain upside down on paper towels.
3 – In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, garlic paste, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
4 – Scoop mixture into a piping bag with a star tip. You can also scoop the filling into a zip top bag and snip the corner of the bag to pipe the filling.
5 – Fill each tomato with about 1 tsp of mixture.
6 – Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
How do I store my stuffed tomatoes?
Cover and refrigerate for up to a day.
Calories per serving (3 stuffed tomatoes): 47
- 30 cherry tomatoes, washed and dry
- 1/3 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp garlic paste
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- Cut the tops off of the tomatoes. Using a small spoon (or with your hands), scoop out the flesh and seeds. Leaving the outer shell intact. Drain upside down on paper towels.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, garlic paste, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Scoop mixture into a piping bag with a star tip. You can also scoop the filling into a zip top bag and snip the corner of the bag to pipe the filling.
- Fill each tomato with about 1 tsp of mixture. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls (Set of 6) Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set - Easy To Clean, Nesting Bowls for Space Saving Storage, Great for Cooking, Baking, Prepping
New Star Foodservice 42917 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons and Measuring Cups Combo, Set of 8
Gorilla Grip Original Oversized Cutting Board, 3 Piece, BPA Free, Dishwasher Safe, Juice Grooves, Larger Thicker Boards, Easy Grip Handle, Non Porous, Extra Large, Kitchen, Set of 3, Black
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 47Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 187mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 2g
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Other recipes you’ll love
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!
Be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post!