This post contains affiliate links. I make a commission from sales. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Instant Pot peppermint mocha coffee creamer is a must this season! Peppermint and mocha are a great combo and pair great with any coffee of your choice.
Nothing quite says Christmas like chocolate and peppermint! This seasonal Instant Pot peppermint mocha coffee creamer is guaranteed to get you in the holiday spirit and bring you a little cheer.
If you have a favorite milk for your coffee, you can easily sub out the 1% milk to the milk of your choice.
Why add coffee creamer to coffee?
Coffee creamer is added to coffee to give it a sweeter taste and it make the coffee less bitter. Homemade creamer is typically healthier than store bought since it can be easily customized.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Made from scratch, so you can control the amount of flavor
- Pairs great with your favorite coffee or hot chocolate
- Perfect holiday season flavors
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
- Sweetened condensed milk
- 1% milk
- Vanilla extract
- Peppermint extract
- Baking cocoa
You can also substitute the 1% milk for your favorite milk.
How to make this recipe
1 – Mix all of your ingredients in a blender, or whisk. If you use a whisk, make sure everything is well incorporated.
2 – Add your blended ingredients to 2-pint size mason jars. Close them with canning jar lids. (Do not use plastic mason jar lids in the Instant Pot!)
3 – Add 1 cup of water to the bottom of your instant pot. Place the trivet inside with the two mason jars on the trivet.
4 – Set your Instant Pot to high pressure for 1 minute. This will make sure that all of the ingredients solidify together, especially the two extracts.
5 – Place in the fridge, or transfer to a larger container, for two hours or until ready to serve!
You can use this creamer in hot cocoa, or over iced coffee! I strongly encourage whipped cream!
How long can I store homemade coffee creamer?
Kept stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container, the coffee creamer should last up to two weeks.
Calories per serving (1/4 cup): 110
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups 1% milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 3 tbsp baking cocoa
- Mix all of your ingredients in a blender, or whisk. If you use a whisk, make sure everything is well incorporated.
- Add your blended ingredients to 2-pint size mason jars. Close them with canning jar lids. (Do not use plastic mason jar lids in the Instant Pot!)
- Add 1 cup of water to the bottom of your instant pot. Place the trivet inside with the two mason jars on the trivet.
- Set your Instant Pot to high pressure for 1 minute. This will make sure that all of the ingredients solidify together, especially the two extracts.
- Place in the refrigerator, or transfer to a larger container, for two hours or until ready to serve!
- You can use this creamer in hot cocoa, or over iced coffee! I strongly encourage whipped cream!
- The Instant Pot needs to come to pressure before the cooking time starts, similar to an oven that needs to preheat. The cooking time doesn't actually start until pressure builds, which can take anywhere from 5-15 minutes, sometimes longer depending on how full the pot is and how much liquid there is inside. Once it reaches pressure the Instant Pot will beep, and the cook time will begin to count down. Please, make sure to consider that extra time when planning your meal.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
OXO Good Grips 2-Cup Angled Measuring Cup,Clear,2 Cup
New Star Foodservice 42917 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons and Measuring Cups Combo, Set of 8
Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker, Sterilizer, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Saute, Yogurt Maker, and Warmer, 6 Quart, 14 One-Touch Programs
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 110Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 38mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 0gSugar: 17gProtein: 3g
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Other recipes you’ll love
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!
Be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post!