This post contains affiliate links. I make a commission from sales. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Healthy orange creamsicle slushies are an easy and tasty way to use fresh oranges and get in some vitamin C. There is no sugar added and these are perfect for adults and kids.
Everyone in my family loves oranges. Being here in Arizona, we have an abundance of them too. Sometimes we end up with so many we need ways to use them up besides just eating them – which is awesome too! These healthy orange creamsicle slushies are super easy to make, and take only a handful of ingredients.
There is no sugar added to these slushies, which make them healthy and also a great snack or breakfast. They are completely dairy-free too!
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Perfect way to use oranges
- No sugar added for a healthy option
- Great for adults and kids
- No dairy for those avoiding dairy
What you’ll need to make this recipe.
- Frozen bananas – frozen bananas will help thicken up these slushies
- Large oranges
- Coconut milk – the kind you drink, like So Delicious or Silk
- Vanilla extract
How to make this recipe
1 – Add the bananas, peeled oranges, coconut milk, vanilla extract and ice to the blender. I recommend peeling off as much of the pulp as possible.
2 – Blend until creamy, about 1 minute.
3 – Serve immediately.
Can I store my leftover slushies?
I recommend drinking the slushies while they are fresh. If you have leftovers you want to save, pour into a glass mason jar. Seal the lid tight and place in the refrigerator for about 1 day.
Calories per serving (approximately 1 1/2 cups): 135
Healthy Orange Creamsicle Slushies
- 2 small frozen bananas, peeled
- 6 large oranges, peeled I recommend peeling off as much of the pulp as possible.
- 2/3 cup coconut milk Drinkable kind by Silk or So Delicious, not the coconut milk that comes in a can
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups ice
- Add the bananas, oranges, coconut milk, vanilla extract and ice to the blender.
- Blend until creamy, about 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Other recipes you’ll love
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!
Be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post!