Creamy Garlic Filled Cherry Tomatoes
Creamy garlic filled cherry tomatoes are a great, healthy snack. Creamy, garlicky and delicious!
- 30 cherry tomatoes, washed and dry
- 1/3 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp garlic paste
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
Cut the tops off of the tomatoes. Using a small spoon (or with your hands), scoop out the flesh and seeds. Leaving the outer shell intact. Drain upside down on paper towels.
In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, garlic paste, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
Scoop mixture into a piping bag with a star tip. You can also scoop the filling into a zip top bag and snip the corner of the bag to pipe the filling.
Fill each tomato with about 1 tsp of mixture. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Calories: 47kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 187mg | Potassium: 153mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 2IU | Calcium: 5mg