Slow Cooker Hearty Spaghetti Sauce
Slow cooker hearty spaghetti sauce is the perfect sauce for your pasta night. It tastes great with any type of pasta.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeds removed and diced
- 1 lb 93/7 lean ground beef
- 56 oz canned diced tomatoes, undrained
- 16 oz tomato sauce
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried pregano
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic, bell pepper, and ground beef to the skillet and cook until ground beef is thoroughly cooked through and no longer pink. Drain the ground beef of any excess grease. Transfer to the slow cooker.
Add canned tomatoes, tomato sauce and tomato paste to the slow cooker. Add salt, garlic powder, dried basil, dried oregano, Italian seasoning, Worcestershire sauce and pepper. Mix to combine all ingredients. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Serve spaghetti sauce over your favorite pasta.
Serving: 12g | Calories: 124kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 590mg | Potassium: 100mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 18IU | Vitamin C: 48mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 7mg