How To Make A Valentine’s Charcuterie Board
How to make a Valentine’s charcuterie board in a few simple steps. Celebrate the holiday of love with your loved ones. Perfect for kids and adults alike.
- 5 strawberries
- 1 red apple, cored and sliced
- 6 raspberries
- 1 red grapefruit, sliced in half
- 5 slices of watermelon
- 1 bunch of red grapes
- 10 cherry or grape tomatoes
- 5 radishes
- 1 red bell pepper, deseeded and sliced
For Meats, Cheese and Crackers
- 12 slices salami, rolled
- 12 slices pepperoni, rolled
- 4 oz block cheddar cheese, cut into squares or hearts
- 15 pretzel cracker thins
- 8 yogurt covered pretzels
- 6 chcocolate covered almonds
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup red, pink and white M&M's
For Ranch Dip
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
For Yogurt Dip
- 1 cup strawberry yogurt
- 2 tsp sugar-free lemon dry instant pudding mix
- 3 tbsp whipped topping
For Board Assembly
Add one half of each grapefruit to opposite corners of the board. Add sweet and savory dips at the other opposite corners.
Fill in the fruits on one side of the board and vegetables on the other. Add the meats and cheeses to the center of the board, separating the fruits and vegetables.
Fill in the empty spaces with the sweets so there is next to no empty space showing
Enjoy your Valentine's charcuterie board!
- Amounts and types of fruits, vegetables, sweets, meats, cheese, and crackers are estimates. Feel free to use what works for your board.
- No nutrition information provided since this will vary depending on what is eaten from the board.