Instant Pot Cold Start Vanilla Yogurt
Instant Pot cold start vanilla yogurt is creamy and delicious. Perfect for breakfast, smoothies, and more.
- 52 oz Fairlife, whole ultra-filtered milk
- 16 oz Coffee-Mate natural bliss vanilla creamer
- 7 oz Fage 2% plain Greek yogurt
Add milk and creamer to the Instant Pot and stir together. Whisk yogurt to the milk and creamer until smooth.
Secure lid on Instant Pot and push the Yogurt button. It will take approximately 8 hours for yogurt to finish. The vent does not need to be sealed.
After the yogurt is done, remove pot insert, cover llightly with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to chill, about 4 hours.
- If ultra-filtered milk is unavailable, you can use any milk using the boil method. Pour milk in a pot on the stove and bring milk to 180 degrees. Once the milk is at 180 degrees, you’ll want to hold it there for about 30 minutes. Then, quickly cool the milk down to 115 degrees. Now it’s ready to add to the Instant Pot.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Serving: 16g | Calories: 139kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 62mg | Potassium: 160mg | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 8IU | Calcium: 17mg