Quick and Easy Açaí Smoothie Bowl
Açaí smoothie bowl makes a great breakfast or snack. It's quick, easy, and you can top them with your favorite toppings.
- 100 grams Açaí packet, frozen and broken into pieces
- 6 oz apple juice
- 1 small banana, frozen
- 1 1/2 cups frozen berries
- 5.3 oz Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 small banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp granola
Place the apple juice, frozen banana, frozen berries, yogurt, and açaí pieces in the blender.
Blend until smooth. If consistency is too thin, add ice and blend until desired consistency.
Divide the smoothie into two bowls.
Arrange the banana slices, strawberry slices, granola, and honey over the smoothie bowl.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 323kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 55mg | Potassium: 588mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 47g | Vitamin A: 400IU | Vitamin C: 78.4mg | Calcium: 120mg | Iron: 0.9mg