Apple Chicken Salad - Low-Calorie, Gluten-Free, Low-Carb, Keto
Apple chicken salad is made with tart Granny Smith apples, chicken breast and a Greek yogurt base. A quick, healthy and delicious meal.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 2 cups chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp salt and pepper, to taste
In a large bowl, add Greek yogurt, Dijon mustard and garlic powder. Mix together well.
Add cooked chicken, celery and apples to Greek yogurt dressing and mix together until coated well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Enjoy immediately, or store in air tight container for up to 3 days.
- To cook raw chicken breast, bring pot of water to a boil, and boil chicken for 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
- Peel and core apple before chopping.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Serving: 6g | Calories: 114kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 161mg | Potassium: 195mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 3IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 3mg