Chocolate Cupcakes with Whipped Chocolate Frosting
These moist chocolate cupcakes with whipped chocolate frosting are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Perfect for parties or family gatherings.
- 15.25 oz box chocolate cake mix I used Devil's Food cake mix
- 1 cup fat free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup water
- 1 1 oz sugar free, fat free instant chocolate pudding
- 1 3/4 cup skim milk
- 8 oz block cream cheese
- 1 8 oz tub lite whipped topping
Preheat oven to 350°. Place cupcake liners into cupcake pans.
In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, water, and Greek yogurt. Mix for about 1 minute or until well blended. DIvide mixture into 24 cupcake liners.
Bake for 14 minutes. Check with toothpick in center to see if done. Let cool.
In medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Mix well.
In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add pudding and mix well. Fold in whipped topping.
Top cupcakes with frosting. Enjoy!
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Serving: 24g | Calories: 134kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 239mg | Potassium: 43mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 0.9mg