Easy Shrimp Scampi - Gluten-Free, Keto, Low-Carb, Lower-Calorie
Easy Shrimp Scampi is ready in a matter of minutes and pairs nicely with zucchini noodles. Enjoy this lower calorie version for an appetizer or dinner.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time4 mins
Total Time9 mins
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 lb raw, uncooked shrimp shelled and deveined
- 1 tbsp lemon juice fresh squeezed
- 2 tbsp parsely, minced
- 1 tsp salt and pepper, to taste
Heat skillet over medium high heat. Add butter and olive oil to the pan.
Once butter melts into the olive oil, add garlic. Sauté for 1-2 minutes.
Add the vegetable broth and shrimp. Stir shrimp around to coat in sauce.
Arrange shrimp so they lay in an even layer in the pan. Cook shrimp for 2 minutes. Flip and cook for another minute.
Remove shrimp from pan. Pour sauce over shrimp if desired. Sprinkle the shrimp with lemon juice, parsley, and salt and pepper.
Serve immediately. Enjoy!
- To keep this recipe low carb, serve with zucchini noodles that have been sautéed.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 206kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 178mg | Sodium: 427mg | Potassium: 241mg | Vitamin A: 350IU | Vitamin C: 7.4mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 2.9mg