Gluten-Free Cold Italian Pasta Salad - Low-Calorie
Gluten Free cold Italian pasta side dish is flavorful and perfect for indoor or outdoor gatherings. Makes a great party dish too.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 8 oz box Banza rotini pasta
- 4 oz fat free Italian dressing
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, like Kraft
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets, blanched
Cook box of pasta to al dente, about 6-7 minutes. Drain well and cool.
Combine blanched broccoli florets, bell peppers and onion in a large bowl. Add cooled pasta, parmesan cheese, and Italian dressing. Combine well.
Place in an air tight container, or in a bowl covered in plastic wrap. Chill for approximately 2 hours before serving.
Careful stir again before serving. If salad is dry and needs more dressing, feel free to add more as needed.
- To blanch broccoli, bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Add broccoli and cook until barely tender and bright green. About 3 minutes. Drain and immediately put broccoli florets in a bowl of ice water to prevent the broccoli from cooking further.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Serving: 12g | Calories: 110kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 245mg | Potassium: 274mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 450IU | Vitamin C: 75.1mg | Calcium: 120mg | Iron: 2.2mg