Cilantro Lime Shrimp Avocado Salad- Low-Calorie, Gluten-Free
This cilantro lime shrimp avocado salad dish is light and refreshing with the flavors of lime and cilantro. It makes a nice side dish or meal.
Lime and shrimp go beautifully together in this shrimp salad. It’s light and refreshing in flavor with the lime, avocado, cilantro and garlic all marrying well together. This recipe is a perfect low-calorie meal on its own, or even as a side dish. It is also simple and quick to make which is even more appealing. The prep time will take a little time with the chopping, but the ingredients are easy to work with.
There are many variations of this type of salad, and the great thing about this recipe is it can be tweaked to personal tastes. So, it is easy to omit an ingredient and the salad will still taste great.
Who else loves shrimp salads? If so, you will love this salad. If you don’t eat the entire bowl in one sitting it can be stored in the fridge for a few days in an air tight container. You can also portion it out the remainder for lunches throughout the week, or continue serving as a side dish with future meals.
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or tag me on Instagram. And don’t forget to Pin it for later!
Ingredients for Cilantro Lime Shrimp Avocado Salad
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Fresh shrimp
- Black beans
Calories per serving (1 cup): 391
This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. See my full disclosure here.
Cilantro Lime Shrimp Avocado Salad - Low-Calorie, Gluten-Free
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 lb 16/20 jumbo shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined, chopped
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and chopped
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl, except the avocado. Stir until all ingredients are combined well.
- Once ingredients are combined, carefully stir in avocado.
- Enjoy immediately, or keep in air tight container in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post!
If you like Cilantro Lime Shrimp Avocado Salad, then you might also like: